• Holiday Sex

outlaws [sign in to see picture]

Bexy wrote:

There's definitely something about the sun that gets me in the mood more. I also think being a bit of an exhibitionist helps. Lying by the pool or in the beach with my boobs out (or more depending on the resort) knowing that people will look at my naked body definitely turns me on something rotten!

Point us in the right direction......Please...... I love a bit of suttle exhibitionism, where's the best resorts you've been too?

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Sitting here with the hump right now..all i can smell is wet soggy dog!

Have a lush time, and dont forget the postcard 😉. X

dan559 [sign in to see picture]

How's it all been going...

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

outlaws wrote:

Bexy wrote:

There's definitely something about the sun that gets me in the mood more. I also think being a bit of an exhibitionist helps. Lying by the pool or in the beach with my boobs out (or more depending on the resort) knowing that people will look at my naked body definitely turns me on something rotten!

Point us in the right direction......Please...... I love a bit of suttle exhibitionism, where's the best resorts you've been too?

The Maldives is the best place I've been to by a mile.

I've been to nude beaches in Majorca and France and been topless pretty much all over Europe, Egypt and Australia.

MichaelAndAndrea [sign in to see picture]

We have had fun in pools in Mexico and Dominican Republic

Adds a bit of excitement everyone watching when they have no idea why we are both bopping about in middle of pool 😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.