• Do men mind ....

NiceGuyNorthEast [sign in to see picture]

Personally I sleep naked, unless the little one is staying over.

In the past, I used to be naked and the other half wore PJ's. Never had an issue with it as if we wanted to get frisky we did, although shorts are always more sexy than PJ's! But I wouldn't expect someone to wear something sexy to sleep in, thats for before you go to sleep!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Tiffany925 wrote:

Their women wearing stuff in bed , be it a tshirt / nightshirt / lingerie .....

22+ year relationship / 18 year marriage , 2 kids both b/fed & a c section , now a size curvy 12 but the tum & boobs aren't what they once were & kids ( 1 teen & 1 tween so should know better) won't quit walking into my bedroom ... I kind of feel better wearing stuff but wonder if that is annoying to men , obviously if it's a through the week normal cotton nightshirt & we end up at it , it often gets thrown off if I get too hot ... I could ask him , he'd say he's not fussed as is his usual reply to my questions lol ... Just ordered more lingerie on LH but worried men would just prefer nakedness lol

Personally I sleep as nature intended. like a starfish, snoring and with the fan on. The OH, she used to sleep naked too, but with children she has taken to wearing clothes at night. At first i was like "pfffff", but actually she has some really nice everyday PJs that I think she looks great in, and on the nights when she does sleep naked it's like added bonus. That doesn't really answer your question but hey hum

phil76 [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind at all if my OH is dressed in bed, obviously a nice silky nightie is the preferred choice but sometimes even the most mundane night clothes can lead to something amazing if the mood is right! Besides, the real world sometimes doesn't give you a choice but when you can be naked it does make it all more special and sexy! :-)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I dont think it really matters as long as you get a decent sleep. Then there's always the Insommniacs thread if you can't .

AT1 [sign in to see picture]

I can't sleep naked, I have to wear boxers, my wife loves to sleep naked, although when she sleeps in some of the lacy teddies etc from LH, we always oversleep, not from sex just from hugging and never letting go, my heaven is spooing my wife in lingerie. Perfection.

Russybaby [sign in to see picture]

I'd say we don't live in the movies. People don't wake up in their best lingerie or nighty looking sexy. In reality we want to be comfortable! Lol.

I really don't mind what my wife wears to bed. Like you say if we're in the mood or she gets too hot, it all comes off anyway!

Wear what you like and dial it up if you're feeling sexy ;).

P.s - I'd tell ask your kids to knock before coming in, do the same with them though. Behaviour breeds behaviour type thing. :) x

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

As above, just go for what you are comfortable in, we both sleep nude as thats how we sleep best, but really i would be happy with whatever she needs to be comfortable. In the moment, if it all needs to come off, its not a problem. Just go for what makes you comfortable really.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

If I'm with him I tend to wear the spoil me satin baby dolls. In front of my kids I'm more of a naked house anyway as I'm not ashamed of my body, despite the fact that I have my section smile after 2 Caesarians and a split stomach wall as I got so big in pregnancy and breastfed both of my kids. In the summer I'm naked if I'm at my house and in the winter I wear my jammies. Last winter I'd dress up in stockings and suspenders or a basque and then wear my big thick onesie until we went to bed so I was decent in front of his lads but he could feel them underneath xx

"Last winter I'd dress up in stockings and suspenders or a basque and then wear my big thick onesie until we went to bed so I was decent in front of his lads but he could feel them underneath xx"

That would drive me wild knowing what was underneath and not being able to do anything about it :)

"Last winter I'd dress up in stockings and suspenders or a basque and then wear my big thick onesie until we went to bed so I was decent in front of his lads but he could feel them underneath xx"

That would drive me wild knowing what was underneath and not being able to do anything about it :)

Modo [sign in to see picture]

As long as it's not to long I'm not to bothered. She used to have a onesie but thankfully thats fallen to the back of the wardrobe, however if some of the above suggestions were worn underneath I might have to reconsider lol. For me it's just a t -shirt as I tend to move about a bit and don't like getting in a tangle.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

Just wear my knickers on in bed!

mcvicar [sign in to see picture]

My oh loves me wesring her knickers turns me on aswell love the feel on my cock

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Its a great question. I prefer naked but if he does then he should do something to make you feel comfortable enough not to have to worry. Fit a lock on the inside of your bed room door or as I did tell your son if he does want to see you having sex he better learn to knock. I got the oh no that's gross answer but it worked lol.

If your buying more lingerie then I think your more than making up for the cotton nighty ect. Besides all the best things come in a little packaging for us to unwrap.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.