• First time swinging

    1473852956
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 20 Jun 2014

    Apologies if this has came up before but couldn't find anything right on search.

    Im planning on going to a swingers party tomorrow, my first ever experience of swinging. The idea of a party, especially one ran by a woman makes me feel safer than at a strangers house or hotel room. I also plan on being 100% as safe as can be condoms all the way for everything bar a hand job and no going down on women.

    Just wondering if anyone more experienced can give me any advice? What to expect/wear/bring? Dress code is smart casual as it's city centre afternoon.

    1473864961
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3609
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    No advice sorry but have fun, remember you don't have to join in the first time you can just mingle and watch unless you really want to and stay safe :)

    1473871131
    Straw [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2008

    Honestly first time is pretty terrifying. I'd recommend just being friendly and chatting. People will often come over to newbies and chat to make them feel open.


    Used to swing in the past for a good few years but took a few socials to really get the vibe.

    1473871553
    Straw [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2008

    Sorry, can't see how to edit.

    Would also highly recommend FabSwingers, great community and I had a lot of fun on there.

    1473887508
    The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 109
    • Joined: 7 May 2015

    Be careful, be safe and only do what you are both comfortable with.

    Watch Zebra Room if u want to see worst case scenario.

    1473888440
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I don't have any experience of this, but I just want to say that I think you should just watch in the beginning so you get a feel of the party and that everything seems alright. If it seems to be all good, then you could join in :) And never let anyone pressure you to do something you don't want, everything should be on your terms :)

    1473889774
    Straw [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2008

    A lot of people worry about swingers taking advantage etc. But honestly, they are some of the nicest people I know. Just sitting and talking to an experienced swinging couple is normally the best thing to do.

    1473890125
    luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1417
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    First time we went we met another couple chatted and eventually went to a room together before we had sex - with our own partners next to each other. That was pretty hot.

    The atmosphere was good, everybody friendly and accommodating, no pressures. Once we came out of the room however things had got a little more "interesting" however if you know what I mean.

    Dress wise I'd say smart casual outer wear and something special underneath.

    From our experiences no-one will push you, no does mean no and everyone is as friendly as people have said before.

    Enjoy and have fun.

    1473896222
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 20 Jun 2014

    Thanks for all the advice and support. Im using fab swingers straw. Been good but so many messages being a single girl! I'll see how i feel tomorrow and stand my ground but by the sounds of it swingers seen lovely. Everyone I came across if my bdsm ventures was lovely too so hopefully that's mirrored. Also big thanks to Leanne for seeing this post and offering to send me some condoms left over from a promotional event! Much appreciated xx

    1473896576
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2573
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    The swingers scene is not something I have been part of so can offer no advice there.

    However, can I suggest you wear this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32835

    As you look bloomin amazing in it in your pic!!!!

    Enjoy, have fun, stay safe xxxx

    1473898443
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 20 Jun 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    The swingers scene is not something I have been part of so can offer no advice there.

    However, can I suggest you wear this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32835

    As you look bloomin amazing in it in your pic!!!!

    Enjoy, have fun, stay safe xxxx

    irl Thank you :) im using that pic on Fabswingers and have over 300 likes on it! Dont think people realise that there's a corset under though. Im a lot more squishy irl. Dont know if that's a bit much for an afternoon smart/casual? Was thinking a nice day dress and good underwear?
    1473925224
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I think a summer dress and some great underwear underneath would be perfect too :) I like the strappy black bra you have on one of your pics :)

    1473927746
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 20 Jun 2014

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I think a summer dress and some great underwear underneath would be perfect too :) I like the strappy black bra you have on one of your pics :)

    I forget about that bra because it's soft cup so I don't often wear it but it is lovely :) might team that up with my new knickers ;)
    1473928086
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2756
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    You do look great in it and that might be a winning combination 😄

    1473936037
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1295
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    MondaySixteenth wrote:

    Also big thanks to Leanne for seeing this post and offering to send me some condoms left over from a promotional event! Much appreciated xx

    You are welcome. I hope they arrive in time. 

    Hope you have fun, enjoy and play safe wink

    1473936940
    Tony71 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2014

    MondaySixteenth wrote:

    Apologies if this has came up before but couldn't find anything right on search.

    Im planning on going to a swingers party tomorrow, my first ever experience of swinging. The idea of a party, especially one ran by a woman makes me feel safer than at a strangers house or hotel room. I also plan on being 100% as safe as can be condoms all the way for everything bar a hand job and no going down on women.

    Just wondering if anyone more experienced can give me any advice? What to expect/wear/bring? Dress code is smart casual as it's city centre afternoon.

    Well done you I would luv to go to a swingers party but don't have the guts or body. You look stunning ( your pics are great fantastic body and great boobs ). Be safe and don't do anything unless you want to. You will have a queue a mile long for men ( or women ) who want to have sex with you. Have a great time !

    1473939247
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 20 Jun 2014

    Tony71 wrote:

    MondaySixteenth wrote:

    Apologies if this has came up before but couldn't find anything right on search.

    Im planning on going to a swingers party tomorrow, my first ever experience of swinging. The idea of a party, especially one ran by a woman makes me feel safer than at a strangers house or hotel room. I also plan on being 100% as safe as can be condoms all the way for everything bar a hand job and no going down on women.

    Just wondering if anyone more experienced can give me any advice? What to expect/wear/bring? Dress code is smart casual as it's city centre afternoon.

    Well done you I would luv to go to a swingers party but don't have the guts or body. You look stunning ( your pics are great fantastic body and great boobs ). Be safe and don't do anything unless you want to. You will have a queue a mile long for men ( or women ) who want to have sex with you. Have a great time !

    Honestly Tony so much of it is just confidence. I'm a bit heavier now than I was in some of those pics (about a UK 16-18) but have been to naked female kink events and once you're there and everyone else is walking around with their kit off it's great. You're never the oldest, never the largest, everyone who goes is a human covered in scars, stretch marks, tattoos and everything else that humans have. Don't let your body hold you back from doing anything :)

    Thank you though and I'm gonna see how I feel when I get there as to whether to join in yet. Might just voyeur like some people have suggested. Fingers crossed on the condoms Leanne! xx

    1473940207
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Can't really add anything else that has been said.
    Remember that you are in charge and you can say no at any time.

    1473941238
    AshANDclare [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 31
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2013

    All the best on the adventure today. Your in control.. remember that!

    1473952855
    aanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 17 Oct 2009

    we used to swing, just remember dont feel pressuered into doing anything you dont want to, all proper swingers will respect that, and enjoy

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.