• Too big to handle

J&M92 [sign in to see picture]

My husband is rather large and the last few months I have been struggling to take him without it hurting. I am not sure if he is big or whether I am just too tight. I have only been with him so cant compare lol. He is about 8 inches and about 3 inch wide.

Thank you

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Do you use a good quality lube and have plenty or foreplay before penetration? It may be that some positions are too uncomfortable for you, for eg doggy style. I would try experimenting with positions as well x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I see from your profile you are too young to be going through 'the change' so that counts that out!!

Have you changed contraception recently, or any other medications?

Has anything changed in your lives causing any stress perhaps?

Does it always happen or only at certain times in your cycle?

All things to consider.

As VK asked, are you using plenty of lube and getting turned on enough through foreplay?

If you have been able to take him up to now it is unlikely that all of a sudden you have become too tight.

Hope you find a solution soon xxxxx

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I don't want to worry you but it seems strange that this has only just been happening over the last few months as I see that you have been married for a few years.
    Can you recall a time that made you anxious about having sex l? as there is a medical condition called vaginismus which is a treatable condition. It may be worth seeing a doctor to rule this out if you have tried all of the above suggestions. Google it to see if this rings any alarm bells in you.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

This set is expensive but has success with people with similar issues. Maybe have a look through the reviews and see if it would be right for you? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35782

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I do experience this issue sometimes too.

My advice, as a completion of other's advice, would be use plenty of a good lube (some lubes can be irritants and make things even worse). My suggestion would be to use something of the sliquid brand: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/sliquid/ , or any good silicone lube, We personnally love this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=362 , but sliquid also has one, named silver. Don't be put off by the price, it really is worth it and it lasts a while.

Be sure you are fully relaxed and aroused before you attempt penetration. It is easier if he has given you an orgasm before trying to get it in. Also, I am aware you can be stressed out because of the fear of it hurting, or you not being able to manage to take it, but don't worry about it. The more you worry, the less it'll work. I know it is easier said than done, but trust me, I've went there. Also make sure you are comfortable with the situation. Talk to him about it, and see if you can agree on not having penetrative sex if you are not 100% feeling like it or if if you just aren't able to take it. If you know it's ok for both of us, you'll have a weight off of your shoulders.

Also, very important. If it hurts, STOP IT.

Last, If you want to, before penetration you can have him stretch you a bit (or you cana lso do it yourself). Put a finger in your vagina and pull. Start left, for 30 sec, then pull at the center down, and then end up with the right side.

I hope this help. Feel free if you feel you need specifications or more advices on this :)

Good luck

Straw [sign in to see picture]

Have had this issue with past partners (I'm a little under 9" in length). Stay away from doggy, it'll just hurt. Have him give you an orgasm from oral before he enters. Personally I use Liquid Silk as it works wonders. Position is the key thing to experiment with though.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Oh, I forgot to say, in regards to lubricant, avoid anything that contains glycerine, parabens, propylen glycol, and spermicides

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.