• Do women like cum?

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I must be in the minority but I love it, particularly precum but we do on the whole eat healthily with lots of fruit including pineapple, melon, bananas, strawberries and we both vape dessert flavours including cinammon. Every night he has a glass of Malibu too with Diet Coke. We also eat lots and lots of garlic and I haven't noticed it making a difference. I just love it (I must be weird) 😆

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I must be in the minority but I love it, particularly precum but we do on the whole eat healthily with lots of fruit including pineapple, melon, bananas, strawberries and we both vape dessert flavours including cinammon. Every night he has a glass of Malibu too with Diet Coke. We also eat lots and lots of garlic and I haven't noticed it making a difference. I just love it (I must be weird) 😆

Well that is the gist of what Jess was saying and it does help. What you may be tasting is probably what comes ( no pun intended) naturally and tastes good. You may not have come accross bad tasting body juices to note any different as you both allready do the right things.

ToThineOwnSelfBeTrue [sign in to see picture]

Yeh i like it. I am fond of the whole process of giving a blow job though. If i am sucking then i want him to cum in my mouth. Sometimes i like to have it over my lips and outside of my mouth etc but i like to swallow it yes.

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

I do, especially when it's thick and sweetened by fruit or fruit juice. Then I want to lap every drop up 😊

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves sperm. She often sucks my cock and always swallows. She almost never complained about the taste.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

We also eat lots and lots of garlic and I haven't noticed it making a difference. 😆

I thought the thing with garlic was it's if you hadnt had any you would notice. Having some makes you imune to it. ;)

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

On the other hand, I've dated guys who were genuinely a pleasure to swallow. Like, I didn't "put up with it" on any level and I looked forward to the taste of it because it was sweet, fresh and tasted how cum should taste. (I'd like to add that I don't have a cum fetish so its not like I have a predisposition to loving cum - it's just healthy guys have tasty cum!) But I disagree with the comment that no woman actively enjoys the taste of cum, and only says they do to please their partner. I am a shining example of this no being true. And, for the record, I would tell my partner if they had funky spunk, and expect them to do something about it if they wanted me to swallow.

There are SO many things you can do to alter the taste of your cum, so if you find that the majority of women who've given you head don't like the taste of your cum, there's a good chance that there is something in your diet which is making it taste too strong / funky / is making the consistency thicker, and it probably has nothing to do with their taste buds.

If you told me this I'm guessing my diet would change over night and I would be down the market buying fruit every single day!!

Tony's wife [sign in to see picture]

I have a hard time with the pre cum. It just seems to get stuck...... But I use good head for that issue. As far as the whole ejaculation, I love it!!! I don't mind the taste at all plus when you swallow it, it's almost empowering!!!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I love everything about it....taste, texture etc x

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Not my favourite thing but luckily my bf doesn't taste bad.

I would hate him to tell me he doesn't like how I taste and it is definitely worth it when watching the pleasure on his face when he cums in my mouth.

Worth looking at his diet...no one likes funky tasting spunk!! Ha

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

I really dont like the texture, taste I can cope with

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Me too Terri 😊
    Tony's wife - you said it's almost empowering - do you feel empowered?
    I find that interesting, as I feel the opposite and see it as an act of submission and being controlled (which I love by the way) 😊

KatieS <3 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I love it. I especially like my partner to share in it, share in the sticky mess we made together.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.