• Sharing your girlfriend

WildYoungScott94 [sign in to see picture]

A chat that comes up between me and my partner regularly when we're drunk is letting her be taken by someone else or letting someone join us ! Does anybody have first hand experience of this or know anyone involved

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Just don't is my advice. All sorts of feelings could be at play ,which could ruin any relationship that you have.Just keep it as an Un acted fantasy.

If you really want to do this properly and safely ,then join a swingers club .

Welcome to the forums

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

If the conversation keeps coming up when sober then it is worth consideration to see how you both really feel

If it remains a 'drunk' conversation then keep it to just that.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

You will often be more free speaking when you've had a drink, so its possible you're both thinking similar things, I would suggest talking about it when not tipsy and see, though I see things ending badly overall .

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

Be careful as this can end in disaster.

You getting jealous, your OH getting feelings for the other guy, or wanting threesomes more and more while you take less and less of an active role actually in them.

If the third person is a woman, all the above will apply to your OH too.

If you openly discuss and decide to go for it, set the rules and stick to them.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/1477130-being-shared-by-my-partner/

I'm confused. In your previous thread linked above this is something you already actively do so I'm not sure why you need advice on if you should take it further than a chat or how to go about it for the first time.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't. It too is a fantasy for me and my OH, with the other person being a woman. But I get far too jealous too easily and this would well and truly finish our relationship.

If you want to do it safely, try fabswingers. I hate to be a mood killer, but this is what me and my OH talked about. What if they had a STI that was then passed on to us? What if I preferred a girls touch to his? What if he enjoyed her more than me? There are a million questions to be asked and it really isn't something to just go into lightly. Is your relationship really worth it? Do you really want to share your girlfriend, and let another man have what you only have for yourself?

Be very careful. Some things are best left to a fantasy!

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

I have a fantasy me and my OH having a threesome with a guy, kinda sharing him. It's nice in my head but I'm not sure how it will pan out in reality. I think we'd struggle to find someone we clicked with easily.

I'm very happy having her all to myself at the moment.

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't recommend it... Just saying.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/1477130-being-shared-by-my-partner/

I'm confused. In your previous thread linked above this is something you already actively do so I'm not sure why you need advice on if you should take it further than a chat or how to go about it for the first time.

I agree with Imh , this seems more like you just want to hear other people talk about them doing this.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.