• How many men REALLY use masturbaters, vibrators and how?

Fredster [sign in to see picture]

I have quite a few and use at least once a week. I have an enlarged prostate so regular Milking helps me out. Having a selection of toys helps with getting bored of the same one.
    I used them with my last OH no problem there i dont think ive any inhibitions on that front 😁

SFTM [sign in to see picture]

I normally come twice a day (with partner or solo) and have a collection of 15-20 including

Tenga Eggs

Tenga Onacup (various sizes)

Tenga Flip Hole

Tenga AirTech (including the suction attachment)

Various LH realistic pussies

Squeel

3 or 4 strokers / sleeves

However, my latest purchase, the Rev100 blows them all way.

I prefer edged orgasms rather than pounding/deep so the Rev100 is as close as I have found to being "licked" to climax like a tongue/fingertip on the frenulum.

For when I want real immersion and a satisfying silky length I normally opt for the Tenga Flip Hole.

My third choice is actually the LH pussies which are a different kind of tease.

Other toys:  I also have a collection of cock rings (including vibrating) and a few small anal toys but they are all used rarely and during special occasions. 

How do I use toys?   In regards to the OP asking about specifics about how great the toys are...they are exceptionally better than a solo session with your hand and they also prevent "deathgrip syndrome" where a man becomes so used to his own hands orgasm is difficult any other way. 

But truthfully I use toys to replicate oral sex as much as possible since it's the one thing we don't really "do"... OH has not got message..

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I recently got my OH to buy a fleshlight and he absolutely loves it :) I'm so happy that he is also starting to love toys, since almost all the toys we have are for me 😄

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

That appears to be the norm with most couples.
    Toy box full of lady toys (which admittedly us guys love using on you) and just one maybe two for us.

helleven [sign in to see picture]

My partner has a few insertable/prostate toys that he loves. He had some before meeting me and owns even more now.

He doesn't own any masturbator/sleeve type toys though and doesn't seem keen on trying them.

SFTM [sign in to see picture]

He should; going from hand to a sleeve is like going from a bike to a motorcycle.

It's amazing.

Stu_hfx [sign in to see picture]

I started off easy and slowly with cheaper pocket pussies before making a more worthy investment in a thrust masturbator that weighs around 2.5kg.

I think the problem with most of these masturbators is that they are open ended and I'm bigger than the internal lengths on all of these products except one or two "balls deep" sleeves. I managed to find one that wasn't open ended and have been enjoying cumming inside of it for a few days now.

I think it's healthier to be using these products than just masturbating - when I'm away from my partner for months (which sadly is inevitible with the way we both work) I notice I get desensitised to her vagina if I've been masturbating the whole time.

I'm able to quite literally have sex with this masturbator on my bed, which means my upper body stays strong since I'm lazy and don't go to the gym. Only problem is that there's no visual stimulation which can take a lot away from pleasure.

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

I dont want to go to the point of buying something really expensive, as i dont think its necessary. i was just wondering how many men actually used toys or if they actually preferred to use their hands.

PaulS [sign in to see picture]

I use a butt plug and a sleeve on my own. I also use a butt plug and cock rings when we are together

Straw [sign in to see picture]

I am far too lazy to work solo with something I have to warm/clean etc. A hand is fine.

As for with the OH. Why would a use a masturbator when a) she has hands and b) 3 holes to choose from.

If she turned round one day and said 'hey let's put it in this rubber tunnel instead of my mouth'...

Ifitfeelsgood [sign in to see picture]

My wife bought me a fleshlight to use whilst we fuck, kinda like a threesome, or she will sit and watch me use it.

she shares her rabbit with me too lol, she will slip it in me from time to time when she gives me head, or just a handjob.

i have butt plugs, and I'm going to buy a prostate toy or two.

plus I'm getting my wife a doxy soon so I may get a prostate attachment.

im open to anything, try it once, if you don't like it then it's not for you.

but at least give something a go in life, you could be missing out.

toys are just that..... Toys..... And toys are fun.

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

I do use them but not a lot . I do have an enlarger but only use it from time to time it is fun and feeling of not being in control of my erecting is good .If I'm playing alone I prefer the feeling of a cock ring and lube . I have the life like vagina it's ok Put two bullets in it and it's better . The Tracy Cox edger is my current favourite. .........

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I think you may be preaching to the converted telling men they should use toys here. A high proportion of regular forum members will have tried something or other already. :)

Unfortunately there is still a huge double standard when it comes to male vs female toys. Some men won't want to try them, and many others will, but won't want to talk about it. Only a couple of men I know have talked to me about using toys on themselves. One friend told me he has a fleshlight that he uses regularly, He said he has never "admitted" that to anyone and I know he was a bit embarrassed. I thought it was really cool and hopefully made him feel good about it.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

My partner ( man ) has a few. He has no shame in using them in bed if im not in the mood for sex

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

I own a small amount of male sex toys but then me and my oh dont have sex anymore.

jjjjo [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy my butt plug and a covering vibrator for both of us

AT1 [sign in to see picture]

I have a fleshlight, which is really good, my wife uses it on me, coupled with a bit of sexy talk about this new pussy I am about to fuck in a threesome and it's very realistic, we have the clear one she likes to see my cock in it. However, I've never used it on my own, think I have a few hang ups about using a toy and would be embarassed to admit I'd used it on my own

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

I have a stroker and some butt toys, but to be honest they dont get used all the time. Mainly during duo play. When its just me, its really just me and sometimes thats all i really need.

AshANDclare [sign in to see picture]

I can say i do not own ANY toys myself. thoigh thr mrs owns a good couple. The mrs is getting me a flashlight soon though. also wants to get me somthing for my bum so she can get me too feel the p spot. Im abit nervious about the hole but thing but i am willing to give it ago.. why not..

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

it as trying to penetrate a plastic tube some with bubble wrap?? I don't get it as I would of thought any hole would do a man? .
    wonder if he trying to make me feel good or something? Not that it bothers me as I brought them for him.
    But now any toys straps restrictions vibes plugs rabbits wonds blindfolds gags, go
    He has become my love god and grown so much opened up and if ever there was going to be a devorice on cards ( hope not) he would still have to come bk for a shag. hahaha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.