1. A

2. B

3. C

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Me: C, B, C

OH: A, B, C

Lovehoney - Nadia [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I find it frustrating a bit because I feel like girls are told "it's the journey that counts, don't expect to have an orgam" just because some can't have one during penetration, and I find it shouldn't be that way.

The "It's the journey that counts" thing always annoys me! It's nice that it is meant to take pressure of women to orgasm, but orgasms are important, too. Personally, because the climax is very important to me anyway, it doesn't matter how great the journey is if it doesn't eventually come to a conclusion.

Thank goodness for all the other ways of reaching orgasm aside from penetration! yes

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]
    1.  How important is an orgasm during sex?

A, B, & C.

2.  During sex with your partner, what is more important to you?

B

3.  If I couldn’t climax with my partner, I would…

Not really so sure on this one, but probably mostly C, with a few A's now and then, and eventually if nothing improved, likely B.

Grumpygit87 [sign in to see picture]

Good question mamz and made me actually think a bit more about my answer I guess I could of answered a but for me I feel better and enjoy it more if I know my wife is having a good time I suppose it might be an ego thing I've done my job if she has an orgasm therefore I feel like I've achieved the set goal haha something like that anyway

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

1. A
    2. B
    3. C

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

1 - C

2 - B

3 - C

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

1. C

2. B

3. C

smudgeykins [sign in to see picture]

B
    B
    C

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

1B
    2B
    3C - or just not worry about it, as long as they were putting in effort to try and get me there and I felt pleasure I really wouldn't worry about it. I wouldn't ever fake it but I also don't like it if someone puts pressure on me to orgasms, it's better just to guide my partner on what feels good and tell them it's not a problem if I don't come every time.

[suspended user]

suspended user

A
    A
    C
    :)

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

1. D

2. B

3. C

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

1. B

2. B/C

3. C only if it becomes a problem.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

1) How important is an orgasm during sex?
    B. I don’t need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex.

2) During sex with your partner, what is more important to you?
    C. Trying out something new (positions, toys etc.)
    D. Other (please explain)
    The most important thing to me is satisfaction but that doesn't necessarily mean orgasm. I get far more satisfaction from an intense scene with lots of degradation and pain than I get from an orgasm. Catharsis, subspace, freedom from overthinking...it's the almost meditative high that I chase.

3) If I couldn’t climax with my partner, I would…
    C. talk to him or her about it to find a solution.
    D. get counselling with or without my partner.
    Or none of the above. If it is a short period, my health issues are playing up or I'm on medication that I know makes orgasm hard, I won't do anything about it.

polo56 [sign in to see picture]

1) C

2) D, after over thirty years married I still just enjoy exploring and playing with every inch of my wifes body until we are both satisfied.

3) C

Straw [sign in to see picture]

I'm probably going to sound like a dick but...

Why are people not orgasming? The female orgasm is always talked about like some 'elusive' rarity where if she has one you are some kind of sex God. Bollocks. I have been with women (well a woman) who has never orgasmed (and to this day probably still hasn't) because of whatever things are keeping them from doing so are at play. I get that there's a lot in the mind with women when it comes to letting go. But I have slept with a fair number of women, and that is 1 out of 50 or so.

I have been with a few women who can't, rarely or only have one vaginal orgasm. However in these cases they have always been able to have clitoral orgasms. And I have no idea why going down on a woman is seen as a huge art. It's easy. I am by no means a master of going down on people but I have never failed to make someone orgasm that way (besides the 1 mentioned). Which is why I always (mostly) give a woman an orgasm this way before any penetration.

Now, back to this 1 non-orgasming woman. She was a virgin, we hadn't known each other too long and she was very very nervous about the whole sex thing.

If you are with a partner of multiple years and cannot orgasm you probably just aren't sexually compatible or there are some major issues going on.

With my current partner she could only orgasm vaginally if she was on top at first. However after her first missionary orgasm she nows orgasms pretty much constantly (turns out she's a squirter but was holding back the 'feeling to pee' that also stopped her climaxing).

Orgasms shouldn't be 'expected' or even something you think about during sex. They should just be part of sex.

Tony's wife [sign in to see picture]

1. B
    2. A
    3. C

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

1.A
    2.b
    3.c

Lovehoney - Nadia [sign in to see picture]

It is great to see that communication is so important to everyone in case of issues in the bedroom. So far the top answers are:

How important is an orgasm during sex?

B I don’t need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex.

During sex with your partner, what is more important to you?

B Feeling close to my partner

If I couldn’t climax with my partner, I would…

C talk to him or her about it to find a solution.

The least likely answers were:

How important is an orgasm during sex?

D Neither me nor my partner are bothered either way - we enjoy our sex life with or without orgasming.

During sex with your partner, what is more important to you?

D Other (please explain) - you say that satisfying your partner or getting satisfaction in other ways is more important to you

If I couldn’t climax with my partner, I would…

B break it off.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.