• questions during sex.

bbwlover85 [sign in to see picture]

Looking for a bit of advice if possible.

My wife asks a few questions here and there.

She will ask something like "do you like them? referring to her breats, to which i simply reply, yes.

but then she asks why? and im stuck. i like everything about them from they way they move to the soft touch, and when our chests touch, but im concerned i sound like im killing the moment. 

i find chatting during sex a bit difficult but i want to improve it, so next time she asks why ive got a decent response to make her feel better.

any help is much appreciated.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome.

You could actually spend some time thinking about what you like about your wife and why you like it, so that you can give her a truthful response rather than a preconceived answer. " I love your bottom because it's the perfect shape/size", that sort of thing.

If you feel you need to be more spontaniouse with your answers, when she asks "do you like my ...." Rather than reply yes, give her why you like it, this is what she is fishing for.

Wife "Do you like my breasts?"

Response, "I love them they feel so tender, I want to suck them," or something like that.

Personally I think your wife might want you to talk dirty to her during sex, but I could be wrong. You could try flipping the control. By which I mean, you ask the questions, "where would you like me to kiss you?" Ect. You could do this by text message as for play then actually do what her responses were. This gives you a bit of time to prepair, or just go for it during forplay or sex, she might like you taking the lead, you might you don't know untill you try it.

Sorry for such a long response.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I agree with fun louise on the fact that she may be trying to talk dirty with you. I try to do that too sometimes and I end up sounding awkward and my bf is wondering why I am asking him such things and don't know how to answer.

Find something sexy to answer to her. Tell her her body turns you on so much etc. This might be what she's seeking

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

+1 to both above. I was going to answer this earlier thinking it's dirty talk she's seeking. Personally I'm awful at it and just cannot do it. Giving it a try won't hurt though and if you don't feel comfortable then at least you've tried. Flipping the coin, it could be electrifying. 💜xx

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Bbwlover - sorry for pointing out the obvious but you told us the reason you like her breasts and I thought that was lovely what you said about the way they move etc that's exactly what she wants to hear. I would love that be told to me 😊 you can always answer her questions as though you are writing down the answer to make you feel less awkward and less put on the spot if you see what I mean. It will build your confidence and if you do get tongue tied don't worry a bit of laughter always has a place in the bedroom. 😊

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I think she wants some dirty talk, but specifically she wants to hear you tell her that you find her body beautiful and sexy. I know you probably think she knows this already, but we all like to hear our partner say it, no matter how confident we are.

You're not killing the moment for her if she's asking you, so don't worry. IIf you're self-conscious about talking during sex, maybe you could think of a few things you like about her and tell her at the beginning of foreplay? What do you like about the way they look? (Size, shape.) What do you like about the way they move? (Bounce, jiggle) What do you like about the way they feel? (Skin, nipples) Kiss her and touch her breasts and tell her a couple of things you like. You can do it!

Jann [sign in to see picture]

Honestly what you wrote there (the way they move etc) would definitely not kill the moment. If she's looking for reassurance that you love her body, move on to the rest of it in what you say. If she's looking for dirty talk, this works too. One thing that really works is talking about how much you love each part of her and tracing down her body with your hands/mouth or kissing each part as you say it. This is reeeally good for foreplay, as if you go from her mouth.. neck.. chest etc it's a lead-in for going down on her, which will feel great for her as she's feeling so confident about herself, and for you as you're making her feel so good.

Also, changing roles so as to ask her something like how do you feel what do you like about this etc takes the pressure off you a bit, while giving you ideas for future responses and making you feel good in the moment.

Scotty_McP [sign in to see picture]

I'd suggest trying to compliment your wife outside of the bedroom too. I don't mean to suggest that you don't do this already but simply commenting on how amazing her breasts/ass/legs look at random moments may then take the pressure off when questioned in a more intimate setting.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Scotty_McP wrote:

I'd suggest trying to compliment your wife outside of the bedroom too. I don't mean to suggest that you don't do this already but simply commenting on how amazing her breasts/ass/legs look at random moments may then take the pressure off when questioned in a more intimate setting.

+1 . Also if you know she likes a bit of spanking and then when she bends over to say pick someything up then give her a firm palyful spank. It just lets her know that you are there and thinking about her.

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

As above. Sounds like she wants you to talk dirty to her, and her to you & perhaps shes trying to start by asking the question. Complimenting her works, but so does grabbing her tight and saying something along the lines of " do i like em, i'll show you how much i like em" etc etc.

This gives you the opportunity to ask her questions or simply tell her exactly what you are going to do to her step by step.

You wont look back!!!!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Bbwlover - sorry for pointing out the obvious but you told us the reason you like her breasts and I thought that was lovely what you said about the way they move etc that's exactly what she wants to hear. I would love that be told to me 😊 you can always answer her questions as though you are writing down the answer to make you feel less awkward and less put on the spot if you see what I mean. It will build your confidence and if you do get tongue tied don't worry a bit of laughter always has a place in the bedroom. 😊

Thanks for the response.

Didnt think i was giving her a decent response to her question.

Thanks for all the responses.

Had my mind put at rest.

I do pretty much everything you all suggested, just thought i was not giving a decent response to her.

next time it wont be such a concern.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.