• Favourite pervertibles

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

What non-sexual objects have you perverted for your playtime and what's your favourite?

I have used ice, whipped cream, and chocolate for sexual purposes and have used a scarf as a blindfold. But my favourite has to be my boyfriend's belt, which delivers some amazing spankings. Mostly the soft part. The buckle becomes too much for me after a short ammount of time. But practise makes perfect!

Peter Parker [sign in to see picture]

Before we had an abundance of restraints, 2 or 3 silk neck ties were utilised as bed restraints and a blindfold.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I also enjoy ice play, but I generally stick to things that are purposely designed for the bedroom!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

A milky way bar. With the intention of my oh literally eating it out of me.

Except it melted within seconds, and I got up in the night and screamed because I had brown streaks running down my legs. I thought I had shit myself in the night. Nope. As my oh pointed out, "milkyway bar" from last night. Not cool!

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

My husband used a chupa chup lolly both inserted and on my clit he has a sweet tooth!

Also popping candy for a blow job added a fun tingle for both of us!

Ice play on a hot day is also fun but we tend to stick to a chilled glass dildo these days for the same effect.

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Tried the chocolate bar once many moons ago but be warned, anything that might be considered sugary can cause all sorts of unsavoury (excuse the pun) complaints for the lady.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

A milky way bar. With the intention of my oh literally eating it out of me.

Except it melted within seconds, and I got up in the night and screamed because I had brown streaks running down my legs. I thought I had shit myself in the night. Nope. As my oh pointed out, "milkyway bar" from last night. Not cool!

Lol. Similarly I utilised a Pepperami while playing Monogamy a while ago but without a hilarious ending! 😁 Ties and dressing gown belts have often been pulled into use before we obtained our own restraints although we did forget to remove some from the head board bolts on the divan prior to a house move years ago. Me and a mate picked up the base and as we manoeuvred it around he spotted the ties and gave me and my wife a huge Cheshire Cat grin. Yup try and remain focused on taking that down 3 flights of stairs right after that!
    phil76 [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop and rice pudding with OH and disposable latex gloves for some fun solo play! ;-)

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Various kitchen utensils make good BDSM tools ;))

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

You know those wooden bed frames that have "acorns" on the top of the corner posts, well they're great for pussy or bum insertion?

On a far more industrial scale, orbital sanders, have a soft foam backing plate, whilst very noisy, hold it against the front of your girls jeans, and watch her melt.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

A plastic chopstick was my first foray into Sounding!

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Oh my goodness, I haven't done ice play for years! Was one of the first things I was introduced to! Candles too... Aaarrggh it's been too long!
    Anyway, a belt is a firm favourite of mine, they're multifunctional! I've worn them as a collar, a choker/lead, restraints, a gag, and to secure a tshirt as a blindfold. Oh and to be spanked with 😍😍😍

femmetastic [sign in to see picture]

We tried ice cream as an improv body paint once. It was bloody freezing and went everywhere...spot the wimp with OCD here! It was actually really fun though and we had some laughs too, which was nice.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

A silicone fish slice (ouch it's back in the kitchen)
    Fly swatter ( not enough pain)
    Feather duster
    Cucumber
    Scarves
    Carved penis bottle opener
    Banana until I snapped it because of the heat from within 😉
    I'm sure there are more but I can't think right now. The most shocking was when I was a teen and I used my teddy bears arm 😳

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.