• No sensation in areola or nipple

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Ok so for those who dont know already.

Im a mum of a 6 and 2 year old, im in my mid 20s & They was both bottle fed. I have a larger bust of 34e with big areolas too. Ive never had any sort of work on them either & i dont really have anyone to talk about things like this. My partner knows but i dont think he quite understands when i say " i feel NOTHING!"

Since i can remember ive never been able to feel them. It doesnt matter if its a flick, bite or lick i would literally have no idea they was even being touched. I feel so stupid as i know many women have far worse problems then me but i cant help but let it get me down. Im forever telling my partner to leave them alone as its seems pointless playing with them. :( has anyone else ever had anything like this? Maybe a partner has? I literally have no idea what to do or if this is even common. At the minute we dont have two pennys to rub together so sadly buying toys to help isnt a option right now. We have tried stimulating creams before but nothing works, or even improves.

Please tell me im not alone!

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I had a girlfriend once who didn't feel much in her nipples at all, she also had large breasts. I think it's just a natural variation thing, some women are just more sensitive there than others. If you get pleasure from being touched elsewhere I wouldn't really worry about it. Don't let it get you down, just guide your partner to touch you where does feel good, everyone is different and part of the fun of sexual play is finding out what feels really great for the other person :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

You're definitely not alone! I think this is pretty common, although it isn't talked about much. Women are all different and we all have different erogenous zones. It could just be that nipples aren't one of yours. That's perfectly normal :)

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I read somewhere recently that larger boobs tend not to be very sensitive and don't give off much sensation if any as it's something to do with where the nerve endings are, small boobs will be considerably more sensitive

Having a larger bust too I find sensitivity is almost non existent just one of those things that come from having a large bust

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

As has been said, it's totally normal to have no sensation. You are not alone! Rather than think of it as pointless to play with them though, maybe you could think of it as something that your partner enjoys doing/something that turns them on and get some pleasure from that? I know it's not the same as physical pleasure, but it could help you feel less down about it if you can at least think that one of you will get something from it?

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have almost no sensation in mine either. I have smallish boobs. I blamed my nipple piercings(now removed) for it but I am really not sure. I had them done before I was sexually active so I don't know if they had sensation before hand.

My husband loves my boobs, so I let him do what he enjoys. He may as well be licking my fingernails for all I feel but he enjoys it.

Omg thanks everyone! I actually begun to think it was only me. I knew larger ones has less sensitivity but thought it was odd i had nothing.

Hahah thanks rosy, did make me laugh!

Love you guys! X

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

My sensitivity is weird instead, I have quite small nipples and when my OH sucks on them (he likes it) it just feels awful. I really hate the feeling of someone sucking on them, I'd rather have no sensitivity :/

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have big boobs and they're incredibly sensitive, so much so that I can orgasm fairly easily through nipple play alone. My anus is much more sensitive than my clitoris or vagina....we're all different, and in my book...thats a good thing xx

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

38DD here, my nips aren't very active either.

Thanks girls. X

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

SquirtyPanda wrote:

38DD here, my nips aren't very active either.

Same here, but I found that using nipple suckers for a while (ten minutes), before play time helps a lot with the sensation

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Small breast here.... up until I got with my current partner, nothing would work with my nipples etc, hes changed that in some aspect.but Im no where near as sensitive as some women.i feel I get off more watching him getting excited than what hes doing to them

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.