• Cervical pain

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I've never experienced this in my life until the last few months. I'm getting really bad cervix pain, and the worry thing about it is its my beloved fsog set. Although I'm wanting to upgrade to the heavier frog set.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30892

I don't understand as I was using them religiously for about 8 months with no pain. For about 3 months whenever I use them for a decent period of time I get this cervix pain 😔 in the past I used to wear them all day with no pain whatsoever. Today I had them in for 4 hours and I'm in pain again. I find pelvic floor exercizers awesome and don't want to stop using them as they're so beneficial, but on the flip side they're causing me pain 😔

Anybody experienced ought like this themselves or have any advice to help me please? 💜xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

You know what my advice is slinky: tell your gp. It might be something if you've never experienced this in the past. I know your scared but it's worth a check

I'll make an appointment, need to get one anyway, hopefully I'll be able to see the Dr who's leaving (if he's not left already.) I think his last days tursday so I'll try get an emergency appointment with him. I didn't realise how soon he was leaving so hadn't bought a card and present for him on last appointment.

I did get tests done for cervical cancer and all sorts which all came back clear. But I know my own body and this pains new to me so definantley an indication of something wrong. At least it's not the by C though.

Cheers Mamz 💜xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It might be unrelated to the exercisers but I'd definitely go and get it checked out to be sure!

I'm wondering if the little nub thingy at the top is rubbing against my cervix? But it's never happened before (until these last three months 😔 I wonder what it is? I hope it's not kegal related but it's when I'm using them for extensive periods. There must be something more to it as i used them for ages with nps whatsoever 💜xx

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Hi Slinky
    It could be that you aren't aroused and theirs no stretch if there's no arousal. Your cervix will then feel the legal balls or toner. Considering all you are going through I wouldn't be surprised that you aren't on the ball so to speak. Try not to worry xxx

You know I think you could be spot on Lol Red Kinky Boots. I never thought of that, but I'm not the sharpest tool in the box 😂😂 That makes total sense that there's no stretch without arousal leading to the kegal balls touching the cervix.

When the pain eases I'll use some form of stimulator prior to using them and see if that helps. I've got a feeling you've got the ball on the head tbh. Feel alot better after reading the post. Cheers hunni

Hope you have and your oh have a fantastic time with the new swing 😄💜xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Are you experiencing any pain when having other things insterted? (dildos, vibrators, penises, tampons etc)?

Actually originally I thought it was caused by the Tracey Cox rechargeable rabbit but can't remember now if I'd used the Kegals beforehand.

I've experienced pain with other things inserted but, only after the kegals have already caused me pain. Thot i was pretty much recovered but without giving tmi we were getting it on and a certain position caused excruciating pain. Obviously we stopped then! 💜xx

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

No problem sweetheart 😘 I'm glad I could set your mind to rest. I've left more of a reply on the what are you doing right now thread about cervix pain xxx

You're an absolute darling LRKB - it's definantly the kegals through not being aroused, I'm certain of it now. It didn't occur to me until you said and then it all just fell into place. I'll check the other thread. Thanks again you've saved my sanity hunni 😙💜xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.