• So at 2am this morning I went to A&E

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you are feeling better.

Yes more so relieved than anything. Thankyou
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Glad to hear all the tests were clear sugarboobies. Hope you feel much better again soon. You've had quite a rough and worrying few days. Sending hugs :)

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Really glad to hear it is nothing more serious,looks like you will have to take your cowgirl rides a little bit easier.

Onlyones wrote:

Really glad to hear it is nothing more serious,looks like you will have to take your cowgirl rides a little bit easier.

lmh95 wrote:

Glad to hear all the tests were clear sugarboobies. Hope you feel much better again soon. You've had quite a rough and worrying few days. Sending hugs :)

Thanks both! No more cowgirl for me for a while! My OH will be disapointed!

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

"Thanks both! No more cowgirl for me for a while! My OH will be disapointed!"

I have just checked coital headache on Wikipedia. You should chase up that neurology referral so you can get treatment and get back in the saddle!

AsYouWish! wrote:

"Thanks both! No more cowgirl for me for a while! My OH will be disapointed!"

I have just checked coital headache on Wikipedia. You should chase up that neurology referral so you can get treatment and get back in the saddle!
    I sure will. It's a shame as it's one of my favourite positions too. Had sex last night.. all went well. Even had a lovely massage before hand! Giddy up!
    Boaso [sign in to see picture]

Speak to you GP. I've come across this before in training, and beta blockers are often recommended

Boaso wrote:

Speak to you GP. I've come across this before in training, and beta blockers are often recommended

It's my gp that finally gave me a diagnosis. If and when this happens again, I'll be heading back to them. So far this has happened twice and 2 years apart.
    Boaso [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Boaso wrote:

It's my gp that finally gave me a diagnosis. If and when this happens again, I'll be heading back to them. So far this has happened twice and 2 years apart.
    Apologies, I hadn't read the whole thread.
    S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I just read the majority of the thread, I apologise for such a late response, but wanted to send you well wishes & hope you feel a lot better soon.

Take care & get some rest if possible.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.