• So at 2am this morning I went to A&E

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

2 weeks is a long time to worry, relax the best you can. Keep rested and if it causes any trouble phone them asap. I know sometimes you may feel like you are nagging them but honestly you're not. Always better safe than sorry!

If I could I would sent the biggest dirtiest takeaway in the world to you! Not literally dirty may I add! Rest up 😘

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

This whole thing sounds horrible and very worrying for you . Just try to take it easy and get lots of rest , you may be lucky and get a scan earlier than 2 weeks if there's a cancellation maybe so fingers crossed for that x

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Aww Sugarboobies I'm thinking of you, try and stay relaxed, and try not to worry. I hope everything works out ok for you. Sending big hugs 😘

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

2 weeks is a long time to worry, relax the best you can. Keep rested and if it causes any trouble phone them asap. I know sometimes you may feel like you are nagging them but honestly you're not. Always better safe than sorry!

If I could I would sent the biggest dirtiest takeaway in the world to you! Not literally dirty may I add! Rest up 😘

Dirty is the only way to go with a takeaway!

Thanks for all the kind words xx

Maybe should I put on the suggestions a send pizza option. Of course with instant delivery, I don't fancy a Donner meat, chicken tikka pizza with mushrooms, onion and peppers after a few days wait, doubt anyone else would 😉

RosyCheek wrote:

Maybe should I put on the suggestions a send pizza option. Of course with instant delivery, I don't fancy a Donner meat, chicken tikka pizza with mushrooms, onion and peppers after a few days wait, doubt anyone else would 😉

DREAM pizza right there Rosy!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

You poor thing, I am so sorry you have to wait for the scan. Hopefully as wildflower said, there may be a cancellation. It may be worth you telling them to put you on a cancellation list. Sending you a large takeaway pizza with a tub of ice cream, and lots of huge squishy hugs xxx

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Have you Googled subarachnoid haemorrhage? Sounds just like that.

I have Googled this and I am worried you need to go back to A&E. I have asked a brain surgeon friend who says you shouldn't have been sent home without a scan or a lumbar puncture.

Please look it up and go back!

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Subarachnoid-haemorrhage/Pages/Introduction.aspx

AsYouWish! wrote:

I have Googled this and I am worried you need to go back to A&E. I have asked a brain surgeon friend who says you shouldn't have been sent home without a scan or a lumbar puncture.

Please look it up and go back!

Currently back here now in a&e. Thanks for your concern x
    MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Jeezz hope you're ok *virtual hugs

I had times when i've went very light-headed but nothing more but I have blood pressure issues due to anxiety, fingers crossed it's nothing serious for you xx

I am really glad you have gone back. Don't leave without a CT scan and if that is normal you need a lumbar puncture! Don't take no for an answer.

Let us know how you get on.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sending hugs sugarboobies x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Thinking of you hun - hope all turns out OK and you get some answers xxxx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Thinking of you.Try to not let it worry you too much.The scan is probably being done as a precaution. They are probably looking at a worse case scenario too cover themselves. It's probably going to be a bad migrain. I sometimes get these and your symptoms sound familiar.

So put your feet up and take it easy and not to let it get the better of you.

Another massive hug x

Keep me posted sugarboobies. Good luck at a&e. Hope it goes well sweetheart! X

Lovehoney - Sian [sign in to see picture]

Glad you have gone back Sugarboobies223, best wishes x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

What did they do/say this time sugarboobies?

Please let us know when you can.

Morning all!

So I eventually got a CT scan, and everything was ok. AsYouWish, I did not have a lumbar puncture as they are certain it's migraines.

My family suffer with migraines, all on my mums side. This is perhaps hereditary, I will make another appointment with my Gp and go from there, but both doctors ive seen believe I could be an unfortunate one who has then triggered by sex. From there I will be referred to a neurologist who will dig deeper and investigate further. Also my blood pressure goes hi and low as discovered last night, this is something he will help me with too.

Feeling much better this morning. I was on my own last night and felt really scared sat in the hospital. My oh was working nights and my parents live miles and miles away.

I cannot thank you all enough for your kind words, especially to the person that got in contact anonymously (I would like to thank you personally if that is possible) and to the lovely Sian for getting in contact, too. It just shows what a unique and great environment this is. Xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.