• So at 2am this morning I went to A&E

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Geez sugarboobies, so sorry you had such a horrendous experience 😔 wishing you well asap and take care hunni 😙💖xx

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sugarboobies, I have never suffered anything like that and I am sorry to hear that you have, I'm glad that you are okay though :)

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

I have once exactly the same as your saying was after very intense orgasm i was very worried . led down and had to just sleep i did feel better in morning googled and found out that you can have migraine trigger by orgasium. Hope you OK but id get check some people can have stroke and not no they can do a MRI to tell x.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all. Feeling a little better today. Still not brilliant and the last hour or so I've felt absolutley exhausted. Early bed for me tonight I think!

Shhh-busy! [sign in to see picture]

Wowzers! I hope you're ok. Sounds really scary! Take it easy for a while xxx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

GKeepet plenty of rest, keep hydrated and I recommend plenty of tlc from your oh 😙
    I've cooked up a storm with pudding. There is a portion of dinner, a slice of cake and a cuppa for you, sending it virtually. A hunni 💖😙xx

slinky binky wrote:

GKeepet plenty of rest, keep hydrated and I recommend plenty of tlc from your oh 😙
    I've cooked up a storm with pudding. There is a portion of dinner, a slice of cake and a cuppa for you, sending it virtually. A hunni 💖😙xx

Slinky I love you forever. Thanks xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Thanks all. Feeling a little better today. Still not brilliant and the last hour or so I've felt absolutley exhausted. Early bed for me tonight I think!

Ok so this is a bit personal, but if your OH was very deep, in the vasinity of your cervix. There is a nerve that sits there that if stimulated can cause similar problems. It can cause what they call "vasovagal" which to you and me is almost passing out. It can cause severe pain and fainting.

Its one of the big possible side effects when a woman needs a post miscarriage scrape. Don't worrie the effects are very temporary and there is nothing that you can do other than make your play less deep.

Im not a Dr and I'm only guessing but it does sound like the most likely occurence to me.

Peter Parker [sign in to see picture]

I went through a stage of passing out a few years back, sometimes not long after sex. It got put down to low blood pressure and lifestyle. It would sometimes happen alongside a contraction of my muscles when I came and would often be accompanied by a pain in the arse. I think it can definitely happen if you're not drinking enough water and you're expending a lot of energy.

I hope you're all recovered x.

missyO [sign in to see picture]

Goodness Sugarboobies what a scary experience! I'm glad you're sort of feeling better now. Hopefully your GP will call you in when they receive your notes from the hospital. I hope it's nothing serious and can be managed x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have passed out on orgasming but I've NEVER experienced any pain anywhere......just the feeling of my hearing disappearing.

I hope you feel a bit better today but please make sure you get to your GP.....this sounds very frightening and definitely needs investigation.

Sending huge hugs xx

Terri JJ wrote:

I have passed out on orgasming but I've NEVER experienced any pain anywhere......just the feeling of my hearing disappearing.

I hope you feel a bit better today but please make sure you get to your GP.....this sounds very frightening and definitely needs investigation.

Sending huge hugs xx

Thanks Terri! It is frightening. I've had a good day but still feel a little weird.. only just got into bed as I juse haven't felt tired. Here's hoping to a good night sleep. Thanks for all your kind words. I'm very very scared and appriciate all the comments on here. Will keep you posted x
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Hugs for you Sugerboobies; such a frightening thing to happen, I hope you get some sleep.xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I hope you are OK . Massive hug

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear, I hope you are ok, how scary! My hubby had a similar thing happen to him immediately after orgasm about a year ago. He didn't pass out but said he felt drained and had an immediate migraine it scared me to death and luckily it hasn't happened again. Big hug x

Off to doctors later on today. Meh. Will let you know how it goes x

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Wishing you luck sugarboobies! Hope all hoes well!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Oh no how horrible. Hope u feeling better today. Lots of cuddles being sent z

Ok update.

Went to the doctors. He thinks it could be a migrane but isn't ruling out a bleed on the brain. I've got to go for a scan fairly soon to see if anything is going on. I have been given naratriptan to take incase I can feel the start of a migrane happening.

In the mean time, I've got to wait 2 weeks for a scan, no sex (he thinks sex could be a trigger for me), and advised if it happens again to go straight to A&E/call 999. The person I saw the other night wasn't actually a doctor (a nurse) and was advised it was probably a sudden rush to the head. He said straight away that it certainly doesn't sound like a head rush, he went to get a second opinion and then said he is sending me for a scan as there is a chance I've had a bleed.

My OH is working the next 2 nights. I'm so scared. I just want a big cuddle on the sofa with a stinky takeaway. Sorry for going on but my head is spinning :(

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

How worrying for you :(

Sending lots of hugs your way xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.