• So at 2am this morning I went to A&E

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Last night my OH came to bed later than me, and woke me up by playing with me and sucking on my nipples. I had a strong orgasm.

Then I worked on him. I teased him by riding him, getting him close, stopping, sucking, then repeating. Just as I rode him again, I was starting to cum again and then all of a sudden it was like i was hit behind the head with a brick.

My vision went funny, seeing stars and tunnel like. It was as though someone was standing on my head, and honestly it was one of the most painful experiences of my life. I was rolling around the bed in agony sobbing unable to breathe and to be honest, really really scared. Half of my face went numb, my speech went kind of funny and my arm went tingly. I had a burning sensation behind my eye too, i coukdnt catch my breath. Oh goodness it was so scary.

I got my OH to ring 111 for advice, and I had to go to hospital in a&e for an emergency appointment. They said it could be a really extreme rush to the head and its actually really common. It's happened before but not like this, to the point where I can't move and im near screaming in pain. I've got a bit of a headache this morning but I think that's just tiredness.

Has this happened to anyone else? I genuinely thought something really bad was happening like i had a bleed on the brain, but they weren't concerned when they saw me in a&e.

Any ideas?!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Oh no sugarboobies that sounds so scary. Never experienced anything like that before myself. Did they give you any tips for trying to avoid it happening again? Might sound daft but were you also a bit dehydrated too as you were sleeping?

Hope you feel much better soon and get a rest today x

Yes I was a bit dehydrated and had a headache as I had just finished a set of night shifts which always make me feel pretty strange as it is.

I'm heading out today but will be getting an early night and will drink lots and lots of water to help any dehydration. X

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Take care x

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Jesus,from your symptoms i thought you were going to say you had a stroke/mini stroke,if i was you i`d see your GP and get things investigated further.I hope you feel better.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

If you were bleeding on the brain you'd be unconscious.

It sounds like you were on the verge of passing out. Can be a mixture of things. Overheating, dehydraton, not breathing in enough so therefore not enough oxygenated blood reaching the brain, when this happens, you faint.

Because when you faint, you drop to the floor, horizontal. This is your instinct kicking in for self preservation. When your laid down, blood doesn't have to fight gravity for it to reach your brain.

I am talking from experience, I used to faint randomly, went to the docs and he said its 'vasovagal' attacks. Which basically means, your body has reached its limit, be it too hot, too tired, dehydrated etc that your brain literally says 'ok that's enough I need to pass out for 10 minutes'. Your brain decides enough is enough and overtakes. Which I find fascinating in itself.

I guess the pain you experienced was some sort of extreme headache. As well as a visual headache.

I am no doctor so this is just an opinion. Next time if this happens just stop and lay down and breathe. You were told its common because it is. If it lasts longer and you can't come out of it then of course seek medical attention. Spend today resting up and hydrating.

😊

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

That sounds awful and very scary. Glad your feeling better I wouldn't take things easy today and get plenty of sleep. Might be worth making an appointment with your GP's.

I was on the verge of passing out. My oh helped me to lay down on the bed but by that point it was already excruciating.

The nurse I saw said she was forwarding it all on to my gp as there could be a problem with my blood pressure. So we shall wait and see.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Wow! Hope you're ok!

I had something similar, but not as bad as yours, happen a few years back. Immediately after orgasm a huge pain seared from the back of my neck over my head, with vision blurred.

I had to stay laying down for about 10 mins until the head ache started to subside enough to get up and go to work. It lasted for a few hours in total.

It happened for about 4-5 days in a row but getting less intense each time and then never happened since.

Hope you stay well x

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Bloody hell, glad you are at least back for now! Hopefully nothing too major and can be sorted. Rest up and take care x.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Omg Sugarboobies, that must have been so scary for you and your OH. I'm glad you are ok, but definately get checked out with your GP. Rest up and take it easy today. Sending hugs x

Will get it checked out with gp soon. I was getting frustrated too because afterwards when it eased off just asked him to call 111 for advice. Eventually he called them and then had to go to hospital. I'm glad I did to be fair and the woman I saw said exactly the same thing and she was glad I kept asking him to call for advice and help.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

You poor thing! Things like that can be frightening! I passed out after sex with my husband years ago. He thought I was joking to begin with acting as if he was "that good". Thankfully he's got medical experience so he sat me down with my head inbetween my knees then made me some sweet tea.

Get checked with your GP, it could be blood pressure issues. Plenty of rest too. Glad your partner was there to help. Plenty of tea, biscuits and cuddles!

Andy/Jul [sign in to see picture]

Hi fisrt off and welcome , secondly glad your ok and feeling better , that sounds like some scary shit..... check your blood sugar levels too

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds scary

Please take it easy and I agree talk to GP

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    I can't say I've had the extreme pain but when I have a migraine I get some of the other symptoms you experienced. It really is scary. I see flashing, changing, black and white that takes over my vision until I can hardly see anything else. I then can't speak properly. I can speak but they're not the words I'm trying to say, then one side of my face, tongue and one of my arms go numb/tingly. After these subside I get nausea and a slight headache that lasts a few hours. I don't get them very often but they are so scary. I have to reassure myself by checking my smile in a mirror etc, to make sure I'm not having a stroke. The doctor told me they're called a hemiplegic migraine. You can find out more here.. https://www.migrainetrust.org/about-migraine/types-of-migraine/hemiplegic-migraine/ Maybe yours was something similar? Take care of yourself. xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sounds scary! I hope you're ok

Thanks all. Definitely a trip to docs. Thanks for all advice and yummy mummy I'll have a look at that link! Sounds very similar! Thanks xxx

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

Wow. I hope you're ok. I've been on the verge of fainting before and it's super scary. Like everyone else said, it could be because of loads of things from overheating to dehydration.

Drink plenty of water and get well soon 😊

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

I hope your ok now, I have flashing light migraines, but no pain, I have propanal to keep the painful ones under control. Hugs take care.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.