• Help with solo prep?

Pastrnak [sign in to see picture]

I'm a guy who has a new toy and it's too loud to use in the bath, where I usually play, because i think the tub makes it louder. The noise is okay from my bed, but I've never used lube/toys in my bed before. Any help with what I need to do to make sure things aren't too messy?

M101 [sign in to see picture]

LH do an excellent lube for men: Release. Not as messy as usual lube, but it feels very sensuous. There's no escaping the desired mess when I cum. Tissues by the bed solves that. And licking it off my fingers.

I'm intrigued to know what makes so much noise in the bath! I quite often cum in the shower.

Have fun!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

As this is related to your last post it's probably best to stick to one thread so the forum doesn't get clogged up :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

You could maybe lie on top of a towel to prevent lube, cum etc from dripping on your bed :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Towel is all you need a darker or patterned one. Its really important your relaxed and don't worry about such things. It makes you tense .

Good luck

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

M101 wrote:

LH do an excellent lube for men: Release. Not as messy as usual lube, but it feels very sensuous. There's no escaping the desired mess when I cum. Tissues by the bed solves that. And licking it off my fingers.

I'm intrigued to know what makes so much noise in the bath! I quite often cum in the shower.

Have fun!

haha, i used to catch it in hand before disposing of the evidence.  ;)

Is Realease like the (famous condom brand) lube that meant to add sensation too?

Thank you all so much. I think a towel and tissues would be the best approach.
    And last time a thread was going off topic I was told to make a new one. I know what you mean but I didn't want things to go off topic.
    I'll be sure to try this out ;)

M101, it's this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

The vibrations seems to be amplified by the water and tub, but i can't hear it from outside my room unless you're trying to hear it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.