• Chasing the elusive p-gasm

straight-kink [sign in to see picture]

Always enjoyed kinky play in sex (I'm straight but always feel a bit embarrassed to ask girlfriends to fry kinky stuff) so usually its solo or when drunk.

Started with guides to prostate orgasm & I'm intruiged but I've tried a few prostate toys & so far it gets so far then stops...
    I get the swollen prostate feeling & sometimes (after like an hour) I get a nice warm feeling but it never progresses from that.

Anyone got a guide or have any thoughts on what to try next?

Thanks

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Its about pressure and speed. Try clamping the internal muscles onto the toy. Get used to manipulating your prostate and squeezing it using your pelvic floor muscle.

Practice and time will pay great dividends.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

These days anal play is not really clased as kinky, and a lot of women love kink anyway, from the women I know it's the guys who are shy with kink, and particulally anal. There are tons of woman who would jump at the chance to penetrate their guy, and get reallt turned on by the idea, there are some who don't like the idea, but thats to be expected.

Glass dildos are very effective http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

This one can be used from both ends the larger ball one one end is very good for finishing of to orgasm as it massages the prostate on the in and out stoke. If you can get a partner to do the work you may find it easier to focus on the sensations, as you are not having to think about moving the toy as well. As GG says it will take time and practice, get usedto any toy on your owh so you can direct a partner as to how you like it.

Just focus on the sensations, don't go chasing the orgasm, it will come to you just be open to it. The trouble with prostate toys is that they are designed to stimulate a prostate a particular distance inside you, if the toy is shorter than where your prostate is it may not hit it, also they are made for you to use clenching actions, you may need in and out type penetration to get to orgasm. This toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29233 is sure to get your prostate, but it's quite girthy so you need to be experienced with anal to use it, again you can use it from either end.

Try different actions, with a toy that you can thrust with, in out, different angles, short strokes, long strokes, rocking action when you have the toy in a certain spot, explore find what rocks your boat.

These days anal play is not really clased as kinky, and a lot of women love kink anyway, from the women I know it's the guys who are shy with kink, and particulally anal. There are tons of woman who would jump at the chance to penetrate their guy, and get reallt turned on by the idea, there are some who don't like the idea, but thats to be expected.

Glass dildos are very effective http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

This one can be used from both ends the larger ball one one end is very good for finishing of to orgasm as it massages the prostate on the in and out stoke. If you can get a partner to do the work you may find it easier to focus on the sensations, as you are not having to think about moving the toy as well. As GG says it will take time and practice, get usedto any toy on your owh so you can direct a partner as to how you like it.

Just focus on the sensations, don't go chasing the orgasm, it will come to you just be open to it. The trouble with prostate toys is that they are designed to stimulate a prostate a particular distance inside you, if the toy is shorter than where your prostate is it may not hit it, also they are made for you to use clenching actions, you may need in and out type penetration to get to orgasm. This toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29233 is sure to get your prostate, but it's quite girthy so you need to be experienced with anal to use it, again you can use it from either end.

Try different actions, with a toy that you can thrust with, in out, different angles, short strokes, long strokes, rocking action when you have the toy in a certain spot, explore find what rocks your boat.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have recently purchased a 5" toy to try a fuller feeling toy so will give that some action soon & see what happens.

Not chasing the orgasm is so difficult with prostate play but I have had some nice tingly moments so soldier on I think.

straight-kink wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions, I have recently purchased a 5" toy to try a fuller feeling toy so will give that some action soon & see what happens.

Not chasing the orgasm is so difficult with prostate play but I have had some nice tingly moments so soldier on I think.

This is a common feeling, it's more of trying not to force it to happen, than not chasing it, just experiment until you find what works best for you, but keep trying even if you don't seem to be getting there. It does take time, but there are no guarantees that you will.

It took me one hour of continueous play the first time I managed to have an anal orgasm.

Well news flash :-)

Played around with new 5" girthy beast for a few hours.
    Took a fair bit of getting in so took a while but after a second lube-up & attempt I had a strange tight feeling in my (I assume) prostate which grew more intense for about 20 seconds then felt strong & pulsing but then quite pleasurable.

Tried again but couldn't replicate it. Still a very good experience & something to work on

(Sorry duplicate post)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.