• What would your sexual superpower be?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

CoughDrop wrote:

I have to agree with all the people who said being able to make others orgasm at will

The fun with that in Tesco's would be priceless!

Don't even mention Tescos and orgasms in the same sentence.......brings back some memories ! 😉 Lol

No sorry you can't get away with not telling now. *grabs popcorn and sits down*

Have a read of my review for the icic!es No 48 glass butt plug with flower vase 😉 lol x

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Complete command over orgasms during amorous activites - both mine and theirs.

I can hold mine at bay indefinitely, while I can bring her right the the brink and hold her there, over and over again, and/or give her orgasm after orgasm as many times as I like, until she's a gibbering puddle adrift in utter ecstasy.

Actually, technically not a superpower, as with enough willpower and training, the above is entirely possible. So I'll take a magic cock that can morph in length, girth and stiffness beyond the capabilities of my ordinary one, able to perfectly fill and stimulate whatever orifice it currently inhabits. And my cum would be like ambrosia, with larger, longer, more powerful loads - again, far beyond ordinary biology.

Yeah... that'll do it.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

luvved up cupple wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

CoughDrop wrote:

I have to agree with all the people who said being able to make others orgasm at will

The fun with that in Tesco's would be priceless!

Don't even mention Tescos and orgasms in the same sentence.......brings back some memories ! 😉 Lol

No sorry you can't get away with not telling now. *grabs popcorn and sits down*

Have a read of my review for the icic!es No 48 glass butt plug with flower vase 😉 lol x

Ha ha Terri JJ. I remember reading the Tesco story :)
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

The power to make pleasant flavoured cum. Now there's a thought. I.could make my OH taste of pina colada, strawberry daiquiri or cola so there would be no more retching and throwing up anymore and he could finish in my mouth no problem :)

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Wishlisted it now! Thanks Terri

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Zephron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Wishlisted it now! Thanks Terri

You'll have fun with that one, it's a great wee plug!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Ohh, and mine would be (stolen from my friend when she mentioned it in bed the other morning) the power to stop time (maybe like time stops except for a little bubble around you), to have those 'extra long' playtimes, before you have to go do the mundane stuff.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Don't know. Guess I'll go with bionic boobies !! 😁 Lol

Aren't you already blessed with them, I think you are.😀

Hope you are keeping well.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

To just be totally irresistible to the opposite sex ! Not that I'd act on it as I'm already married but just to be able to have that kind of power over men would be quite an experience !
    Obviously I'd like to be able to turn this particular power on and off at will !

Can you please turn it off know its very distracting lol

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

Zephron wrote:

Ohh, and mine would be (stolen from my friend when she mentioned it in bed the other morning) the power to stop time (maybe like time stops except for a little bubble around you), to have those 'extra long' playtimes, before you have to go do the mundane stuff.

+1 ive often said this to my partner, we dont get to see each other alot, and teleportation!

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

GeekyEleanor wrote:

No gag reflex

This. I really want to be able to deep throat.

Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]

Pierced_n_Spanked wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

No gag reflex

May I ask why? My wife can deep throat me and it's ok, but just ok. I'd rather have her tongue swirling over my head.

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Redpanda69 wrote:

Pierced_n_Spanked wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

No gag reflex

May I ask why? My wife can deep throat me and it's ok, but just ok. I'd rather have her tongue swirling over my head.

Does there really need to be another reason besides that person really wanting to be able to do it? No, I don't think so.

As for your gag reflex, again, that's something that can be trained/developed. Just need time and practice.

Lucytv [sign in to see picture]

pray my #### get big as the eiffel tower so i can #### the worl for 72 hours......sorry im listening to kendrick lemar n it seemed to relate to the post haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.