• What would your sexual superpower be?

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Oh my goodness I would definitely misuse my power if I could make people orgasm at will ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Make other people (it would be my OH๐Ÿ˜‰) really horny whenever I want, I would have so much sex ๐Ÿ˜„

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

My sexual shyness to vanish!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

10 " tongue and an ability to be able to breath through my ears.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

My sexual shyness to vanish!

That's so cute.

If it was within my powers I'd grant it x

Hot Pants [sign in to see picture]

To be more confident about my body and not worry about my wobbly bits...when in the moment.....& to levitate (if that's how you spell it??) I could just say - levitation on!! So wham bam no more carpet burns! ๐Ÿ˜œ

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

To just be totally irresistible to the opposite sex ! Not that I'd act on it as I'm already married but just to be able to have that kind of power over men would be quite an experience !
    Obviously I'd like to be able to turn this particular power on and off at will !

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

To make myself have vaginal orgasms during penetration as I've never, ever had one and to also be able to fast forward and make myself hurry up and come clitorally much quicker during intercourse as I always take absolutely ages when I'm with my OH ! I'm seriously starting to wonder if it's performance shyness that is mentally holding me back as he's doing everything right and I'm enjoying myself.
    I'm really surprised he doesn't either fall asleep on the job or go and have a cup of tea and come back sometimes because I take so long to get there :)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

The ability to pull of any piece of lingeire with no effort whatsoever! (I mean that in both senses...)

Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]

These are all fascinating. I love the idea of making someone orgasm at will. I was sat in a cafe today people watching and fantasizing about having this ability... her, then her... she could have two back to back... lol

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

See you've ruined all other sexual super powers by mentioning the making someone oragsm with a single thought one. Nothing seems as good now lol. Maybe super elasticity and flexibility...Imagine the possible positions! Mind reading would be pretty cool too though...hmmm, does he like this?one sec I'll check....oh my goodness yes he does I'm bloody awesome!!! lol

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Another power that would be cool would be the ability to make myself and my OH cloaked and totally invisible and unheard so that I could live out all my outside sexual fantasies ( car, forest, up against a wall outside, in front of a full length window, on a balcony, in a nightclub, among a field of wildflowers, under the stars etc) with him and no-one else would see or know and there would be no chance of getting caught, photographed or recorded :)

Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]

Or Imh95 you could watch other people doing it and not been seen...

So if you could make others cum with a single thought, would it be a gift or ahem, inappropriate?

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

In the last thread I said Making ppl cum with the power of my mind. No change. That would be hilarious๐Ÿ˜‚

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1395040-super-power/page-2/

queer sarah [sign in to see picture]

Not quite a super power, more like super-tech.

Portals. I could sit on my own face!!!

CoughDrop [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with all the people who said being able to make others orgasm at will

The fun with that in Tesco's would be priceless!

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Another power that would be cool would be the ability to make myself and my OH cloaked and totally invisible and unheard so that I could live out all my outside sexual fantasies ( car, forest, up against a wall outside, in front of a full length window, on a balcony, in a nightclub, among a field of wildflowers, under the stars etc) with him and no-one else would see or know and there would be no chance of getting caught, photographed or recorded :)

We are away on holiday so I haven't posted for ages, but have just seen this post, fantastic topic I must say.

imh95, we are quite lucky that where we live we can have sex outside, and we do quite regular, however whilst we have been away wifey, has given me a blow job whilst I was driving, that was a first. And yesterday we had sex on our hotel balcony, the hotel is in a U shape and we are at the bottom of the U, so technically we could have been seen from both sides, most exciting I must say.

Redpanda: love the thought of more powerful and more cum, must say I love shooting my load over wifey, more volume would be fantastic.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Being able to make someone orgasm just by looking at them. My boyfriend loves to wind me up in public and I'd love to be able to do the same to him to another extreme lol :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

CoughDrop wrote:

I have to agree with all the people who said being able to make others orgasm at will

Don't even mention Tescos and orgasms in the same sentence.......brings back some memories ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Lol

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

CoughDrop wrote:

Don't even mention Tescos and orgasms in the same sentence.......brings back some memories ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Lol

No sorry you can't get away with not telling now. *grabs popcorn and sits down*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.