• shooting for the stars!

lambie123 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,
    Whilst getting down to business last night with the mrs in the missionary position I pulled out and shot my load over her pubic area.
    To my suprise she started rubbing it in in a sexual way and said it would be so great if you can you shoot it onto my tits or face!
    My question is how do you actually shoot it out. I guess it comes down to technique and volume. I don't really pay attention when I shoot my load so it just kind of dribbles out.
    Hows the best way to produce more semen? I'm gonna start drinking more water for a start!

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

As a younger guy I used to be able to spurt so hard it hit the headboard. Age catches up, the pressure drops but drinking water a few hours before can increase the volume. There are also supplements on here which, reputably, can also increase the volume of seminal fluid produced.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I've mostly shot my load inside the girl so haven't paid too much attention to this either, but I do know from twhat's in the condom or how much she dribbles after that the volume has gone down over time, as well as the force. One way to increase the volume that's worked for me though is to wank several times until you're as close to orgasm as you can get without actually ejaculating - this substantially increases the amount when you eventually shoot. Takes a bit of self-control, though!

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

just before you cum pull out and wank.. I think continuing to stimulate it makes it squirt out x

@jimbogemini I'm not to Sure on trying the online supplements yet I don't think. I might try zinc as I've read that naturally increases the volume, oh and celery too.
    @johnA I will have to experiment on that exercise

@choconal that's what I did last night but it just seemed to ooze out rather than fly out

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

Technique and timing. Wank until the pressure builds then pull towards your helmet trying to reach the tip at the maximum pressure then time subsequent strokes with your orgasam pulses. Practise makes perfect.

Thanks northseaguy.
    When you say pull towards your helmet at maximum pressure, would that be for the first spurt and then the subsequent strokes thereafter be the rest of it spurting out?

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

I've found the more turned on my hubby is the more force .
    also you can try cock rings he comes with much more when he is waring a cock ring.
    then get her to suck you stopping just before your ready to squirt, then get her to do it again till your fit to blow!
    pull out her month use your hands to direct it at her face, while you strock up your shaft.
    squizzing you head gently. this foward motion will guide your cum up and out most in force.
    you will have a blast, then the rest will dribble let your cock full downwards and dribble over her breast use your penis to rub in circle motion over her nipples.
    there's no nicer feeling then the feel of the head of the penis wet being glide over you.
    Hope this maybe of some help.

@glittergirl yeah this sure helps. I'll take any advice that's on offer

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Have fun that's the main thing and don't put any pressure on your self.
    its something she would like to experience .
    not a must if it didn't happen straight away more fun trying again
    if you put pressure on your self to perfrom it will probably have adverse effect.
    Remember sex is suppose to be enjoyed go with the flow so to speak lol x

MikeW8 [sign in to see picture]

Lucky man!! Sounds like she Is getting more naughty for you ;)

I get treated to this occasionally - if I know it's coming up in the next few days I'll hold off wanking etc and dont have sex and cum before doing it!

The only other thing I'll do Is build it up getting close a lot and when you are about to pop hold it as long as possible!

Either have her knelt in front or straddle her chest for best results! Like people say it isnt like when you are a teenager and it flies across the room but hopefully you get more than a dribble haha ;)

Enjoy! I love giving my girl a facial it's so hot :)

@mikew8 I was lucky! It was a complete suprise, she not normally like it, I must of hit the right spot during sex.
    I've been reading that holding it in then simply letting it go is how to do it. I've got so much experimenting to do!

Haha enjoy mate! A whole new world of messy fun ;)

Just try and avoid her eyes/hair at least the first few times so you dont put her off haha :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I would avoid her eyes at all times, because it really stings!

Never done it myself - usually play it safe and it goes around her mouth. Too worried about putting her off one of my favourite things :)

She never likes it near her mouth but if she wants it on her face there's hope for me yet! I'll concentrate on trying to reach her tits then move upwards and onwards.

Good plan!! See how much she enjoys that first. I know already you will enjoy it haha ;)

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

lambie123 wrote:

Thanks northseaguy.
    When you say pull towards your helmet at maximum pressure, would that be for the first spurt and then the subsequent strokes thereafter be the rest of it spurting out?

Yep cock rings may also help. I like to wear big metal ones personally and they do increase the force.
    Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]

I find the longer I am turned on the more I produce. So a slow build up helps and keep backing off.

As for when I actually shoot, I shoot further when my cock is angled down a little so I'm straining against the pressure - 45 degrees from my body or more.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.