• How to encourage the other half to be more Domme

doasimtoldtodo [sign in to see picture]

Really could do with some suggestions on how to get the wife to be more Dominant. she prefers to be Domme but its only a bit of spanking. Really want the whole power exchange and kinky role play....... Help

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Firstly, welcome! People often hold back on opening up about fantasies; so don't think it's any different for someone who harbours dominant fantasies. Communicate with your partner. Enjoying spanking you *could* be the tip of the iceberg...or it could be as far as she wants to go.

Take the plunge in casual conversation if the timings right about something you'd love her to do to you. Even if she doesn't respond right there and then it might put her at ease if you've been the one to break the the ice on the subject.

Thanks Sex Squid may be over a few glasses of wine

BecsM [sign in to see picture]

I would say, do not approach it with a nervous tone. When communicating your fantasy with her say it in a more confident sexy kind of way. If you are nervous, she will be too, especially if this is an area you haven't delved in to previously! Some women are worried that if we try to be dom and sexy that we will look slightly silly. So next time she's Dom, show just how pleased you are and she'll be sure to want to see how far she can go to please you :)

Hope this helped! Enjoy!

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

Following this. My OH is my Domme but she can be very inconsistent.

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps you could suggest you each have a go at this - http://mojoupgrade.com/

When the results are shown it only lists things that you're mutually interested in, which should be a good starting point for a conversation about what you'd like her to do.

Thanks all for the help and suggestions

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I've never been dominant before but the last couple of days I've had lots of fantasies about it. Might have to give it a go soon 😄

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.