• Need some help/tips with dirty talk ;)

MikeW8 [sign in to see picture]

Hello everybody

I've sometimes looked at the forums but never posted before.

I am in a great relationship and have done lots of great new things with her so no complaints whatsoever haha :)

I do want to improve our dirty talk though.

I am quite good when sending naughty messages and she is actually better than me during sex saying the usual tame but very hot things.

I want to get into calling her more dirty things though - calling her a slut or her calling herself that would just be amazing! I think it would actually make me cum on the spot haha.

I'm just slightly apprehensive with saying it the first time or asking her to! It's a big jump from calling her naughty or dirty which I sometimes do.

Any help would be great! I think if anything she'd be into it and might open a can of hot dirty sex and messages going forward which would be great!

Help make me more brave and build up to the s word haha - thank you so much! :) x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, there are quite a few threads on this already. Here are a couple of more recent ones for you to have a read through :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1339856-dirty-talk-suggestions/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1153214-dirty-talk-during-sex/

Thanks Scorpius - I'll have a read :) x

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

You could just ask her when not in "the heat of the moment" if she would like it if you called her dirtier things because you find it really hot. But be sure to tell her that you don't mean all the things you may say, it's just to make sex hotter 😄

Hi and thanks :)

Yes that is another way to go. Unless we are both well into things (either messaging or being intimate) we can both be a bit shy though.

It would definitely make it hotter! She is getting better at the dirty talk so might happen naturally over the next few weeks I guess!

Just wanted to give an update - we have got so much better at this especially over texts and when blindfolded! Called her my naughty slut many times now :-) x

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Good to hear it is going well. Blindfolds are great for helping to let go a bit and make people less self conscious :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Yey for you! Glad you managed to talk to her about it :)

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves me calling her a filthy anal whore 😉😉

phil76 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely think it's a great idea to talk about it, you've got to pick the right words otherwise it could kill the mood and you don't want that! We had a chat about what words to use and it worked wonders, glad we're not the only ones who did that!!!

Thanks everyone :-)

Yeah she's actually better than me! Some of the things she says during I have to stop for a second so I don't cum there and then haha.

Yeah blindfolds definitely bring out the naughty side in us both.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Speaking of help with dirty talk, these cards have now appeared. I think they look great for new ideas and tips!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35693

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.