• pissing over yourself

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

I've tried watersports with a previous partner, and it didnt do too much for me, yet for years I have always pissed on my feet in the shower.
    I dont know if I'd heard it as an old wives tale or what, and Cant even remember what it prevents, be it shingles, chilblains or varuca's, the origins have been lost in the mists of time (well, over the last 15-20 years anyway) but it has become something of a habit with me.

So it might be a little kinky, but it's also medicinal!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I always pee in the shower, lets face it, it all goes down the same drain,

many years ago is was in the garden having a drink, needed the loo and thought just wee where i was sitting so did.

Naughtylou [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

Not strange but I can't stand the smell. :P Definitely not for me. I'd feel dirty in all the wrong ways and late at night who can be bothered to change the bedsheets?

Love this reply ;-) i enjoy pissing myself feels naughty
    WillC [sign in to see picture]

Tried watersports,the key is,if you don`t like the smell,drink loads of water to dilute it! Also,fresh from the source,pee is sterile!

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Iv'e peed myself many times, generally because I have had restraints on and being humilated by my wife and our friends. We are outside in our farm building, my wife has me dressed in womens underwear and I am being spanked and having my nipple clips pulled, I keep telling them that I need a piss.Everyone just laughs and says go on then, I'm bursting and I have to let go. The knickers are producing very large yellowing wet stains then the urine starts running down the stockings and into my shoes. I keep asking to be released from my restraints but they do nothing except laugh and slap my backside saying that I was a very naughty boy and deserve evry thing I get. Eventually I'm set free and I'm allowed to jump into the swimming pool not only to wash off but to hide my quickly growing erection. Sometimes as my wifes sub I'm held upsidedown and instructed to let it all go and it runs down all over my chest and face.

hornyat50 [sign in to see picture]

panties-man wrote:

Does anyone else here like to piss over themselves and/or in panties, tights etc? I find it very arousing and generally leads to a good wank so I cum over myself or into my panties or tights. Am I strange doing this?

Panties man nothing is odd if you like it, I love to have women piss on me with or without panties on.

Shylad2552 [sign in to see picture]

Naughtylou wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

Not strange but I can't stand the smell. :P Definitely not for me. I'd feel dirty in all the wrong ways and late at night who can be bothered to change the bedsheets?

Love this reply ;-) i enjoy pissing myself feels naughty

I love this reply! Males me feel naughty too.

Straw [sign in to see picture]

Never really got pee fetishes, but well - urine is pretty harmless so I guess it's harmless fun.

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

I love peeing over myself but prefer that it was someone else peeing over me

polo56 [sign in to see picture]

I have done this lying down in the bath and really liked it. I would love my wife to join in but unfortunatley its a none starter. After many years of being married I have never seen her pee and she's never watched me.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Not for me, but i do feel really naughty when i wee outside if im far from the toilet 🙈

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.