• Gay Fantasies (open to both)

Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]

I've seen some threads about Gay Fantasies (MM & FF)!

I'm not sure if all have had them and some have done anything or if not why not? Or just kept as a fantasy?

If you have! have you told your OH or kept secret and why kept secret?

And why does it appear more acceptable for FF to happen compared to MM is there too much taboo attached to it?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I don't have any gay fantasies at all, so it's entierly possible :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

I've seen some threads about Gay Fantasies (MM & FF)!

I'm not sure if all have had them and some have done anything or if not why not? Or just kept as a fantasy?

If you have! have you told your OH or kept secret and why kept secret?

And why does it appear more acceptable for FF to happen compared to MM is there too much taboo attached to it?

Possibly

I think women tend to be more open and talk about sex amongst themselves . I have even heard it in the pub .

But guys , yes sex is a taboo subject and not openly discussed amongst each other.The exception being sometimes lewd remarks are made to someone of the opposite sex .Not nice

Forums like this tend to be more of the exception

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I have gay fantasies. I never really discussed it with my partner as there was no need, it's not like I could act on them whilst in a relationship. That being said I didn't hide those feeling either. If I were single it would just be something I was open minded to but I wouldn't go out of my way to meet a woman.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I have fantasies about women, we roleplay them when we have sex sometimes and we both find it a huge turn on. Neither of us want it to happen in real life, it's best kept as a fantasy for us as I don't want to invite anyone else in although I have been with a couple of girls and kissed a handful too X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.