• Where do you cum ?

jandtsexycouple [sign in to see picture]

........ and then there's filling the condom. Such a waste I feel. By all means use them where appropriate but whip it off and spray over her body, face or CIM.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

i enjoy it all into my vagina,but b/f likes cumin over my kickers

we try it both ways!!

Tony71 [sign in to see picture]

I would so luv to cum over my wifes face but she's not into it, shame. She does let me cum over her fantastic tits when she's in the mood

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

For my OH and I it's with me pushing in as hard and deep as possible then holding that position as my dick continues to pump.

N&Mc [sign in to see picture]

Wherever she tells me to

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

I'm with Tomasz - when the moment comes ram it in as hard as you can and hold it there - hopefully to screams from you both

howie123 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer deep inside, especially after anal. Theres no feeling quite like it :p

Rereannon [sign in to see picture]

TBH never been on me. Always in. Mouth or vag or ass

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I love cumming in my OH arse crack

Sarahs070475 [sign in to see picture]

My fave is in my mouth but love it deep inside my pussy too

Lari42 [sign in to see picture]

Usually inside or in the mouth, but we have tried on face, hair, bum and breasts as well!

J&Ktoylovers [sign in to see picture]

She's not the biggest fan of cum and we prefer sex to oral so facials and swallowing never really happen, we both work a lot so cumming inside depends on if shes busy the next day, so mainly its on her back and ass if we are doing doggy, or on her stomach if shes on her back (i cum quite a lot and it normally ends up shooting over her head lol!)

Meet Me Under The Stars [sign in to see picture]

My husband came over my tits yesterday and after discussing it a week ago I thought I would get him to lick it off and we kissed afterwards. I was much hornier than I had expected. Later on after he had given me oral he wanked over my face and a little bit in my mouth. Oh and since I have discovered I really enjoy anal he has been cummin in my bum to.

J&Ktoylovers wrote:

She's not the biggest fan of cum and we prefer sex to oral so facials and swallowing never really happen, we both work a lot so cumming inside depends on if shes busy the next day, so mainly its on her back and ass if we are doing doggy, or on her stomach if shes on her back (i cum quite a lot and it normally ends up shooting over her head lol!)

I am confused ;-) Doesn't take much! ..... Why would her being busy the next next dayaffect where you cum?

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Having just renewing interest in sex following meds that have had me raging, and staying at the stage just before but non-firing, nowhere to date.... Even a 3 hour session with my hand had just left me wanting to explode.

Circumstances haven't been good this week for us as a couple (illness, arguments and shift patterns not being kind) but I have once again taken things into my hands and voila I have bullets once more....

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Meet Me Under The Stars wrote:

J&Ktoylovers wrote:

I am confused ;-) Doesn't take much! ..... Why would her being busy the next next dayaffect where you cum?

I think the clue is cumming a lot, and damp knickers during the time afterwards as it works down.

Tiger Dick wrote:

Meet Me Under The Stars wrote:

J&Ktoylovers wrote:

I think the clue is cumming a lot, and damp knickers during the time afterwards as it works down.

Oooh that wouldn't bother me, I have wet knickers most of the time!!!

TGee [sign in to see picture]

She often demands it on her face, but was just bringing herself off remembering me filling her mouth; I love both but possibly the most intimate and hot was deep in her arse recently. It's all good!

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

My favourite place for my OH to cum is my mouth coz I love the taste of it cannot get enough 😍😍😍 but like to try every way possible standing over me, over my tits, or over my pussy. Sometimes deep in my ass or over my face although always a nightmare when he gets in my hair 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.