• Where do you cum ?

Pampam123 [sign in to see picture]

Trying to get my oh to pull out is 100% impossible but if it's a bj or wanking I love it all over my boobs then love to rub it in 😃

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Where do I cum?

I try to squirt on anything waterproof. Just can't do it on my bed no more 😄

Freddy7612 [sign in to see picture]

Inside normally. My wife does not like giving bj's and does not like cum anywhere near her face and definitely not in her mouth.

When solo I cum on myself.

krash73 [sign in to see picture]

Where ever I am asked to. We go with the flow but she calls the shots (pardon the pun). She knows what I like but to keep things more interesting will always come up with fresh ideas. We both know how important the orgasm is to each other so neither of us is ever dissapointed.

Kellyb [sign in to see picture]

My bit on the side likes to fill me up.. So inside me however he likes. I love the feeling of him squirting inside me. Sometimes he likes to cum on my boobs.. So i can see the mess he's made. But id rather swallow his babys.. Or have them running down my legs all day. So i can taste him if i need to.

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

We only really have 2 places either inside her or inside her underwear whether that be a thong or briefs.

I especially like it when i cum in her underwear and she puts that same pair back on.

Also we both like it if she keeps her underwear on during sex and then just moves them to the side so once I have filled her up she can catch whatever drips out in her panties.

MikeW8 [sign in to see picture]

So horny after reading these answers haha :)

Usually deep inside her but as an occasional treat she will let me cum on her tits or on her face which I love!

And she swallows when giving a BJ :) x

Pooh (F) & Roo (M) [sign in to see picture]

Can you talk to my OH?
    If only it would help if I did. It has to be something they want to do and enjoy that'she the true act of love it's what Roo finds the sexiest that he knows I enjoy it so much.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I cum on my oh breasts and then I lick it off, yum x

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

My OH lets me cum anywhere except on her face and in her hair, I love cumming in her bum but fave is definitely down the back of her throat! Shes been able to deep throat for years but when she had me deep in her throat my ejaculation would make her gag and choke, she has slowly trained her gag reflex to the point now that she can swallow my load whilst in fully down her throat! It's a great thing to feel and to see!!!

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Anywhere and every where if some gets in my hair then so be it ,got a wash anyway after a good dirty session lol.
    only one i don't like was up my nose !!
    yes that right . i was blindfolded and he thought it would be good to stand over me teasing my lips with cock then shoot a bit but went up my nose not nice lol but cum any where is great it such a nice texture and really turns me on .
    up my bum deep in my vagina in my mouth rubbed over my clit feels incredible swallowing licking breast tummy face any where it will go ill take it

CoughDrop [sign in to see picture]

glittergirl wrote:

Anywhere and every where if some gets in my hair then so be it ,got a wash anyway after a good dirty session lol.
    only one i don't like was up my nose !!
    yes that right . i was blindfolded and he thought it would be good to stand over me teasing my lips with cock then shoot a bit but went up my nose not nice lol but cum any where is great it such a nice texture and really turns me on .
    up my bum deep in my vagina in my mouth rubbed over my clit feels incredible swallowing licking breast tummy face any where it will go ill take i

absolutley Glittergirl, anywhere and everywhere for me too, and as many times as I can as well

Sexyback69 [sign in to see picture]

I love it all over my nipples and when im feeling very horny i love it on my clitty.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

He usually finishes on me rather than in me. We both prefer that. Anywhere but the eyes.

tongue [sign in to see picture]

Usually on her bum hole...

tongue [sign in to see picture]

Usually on her bum hole...

Coralyn x [sign in to see picture]

Anywhere.... i just love the fact that cum in involved lol xx

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Usually inside although the blowjob fairy has been visiting recently

Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]

Inside usually. But do like shooting over the face or tits.

Kittyclit [sign in to see picture]

Pull out and shoot on my tits

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.