• Intimate piercings in your 40's

barty [sign in to see picture]

both myself and the wife have had nipples pierced, mine have grown out, wife still has hers been in about 8years, helps with the pleasure pain thing

Raily [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend has a piercing on his penis and it is no problem for me. I may have more pleasure thanks to the piercing brushing against my vagina actually!

dmaccd2 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to get my nipples pierced as they are very sensitive. I love my nipples being bitten during sex and think that my OH pulling on a nipple ring would be highly erotic. As for a PA, I don't know.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

My PA ring is half an inch thick which is quite heavy my wife has never said it's a issue , she also has her labia and clit hood done.

Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

I can recommend a PA! Heals quickly and feels even better when stretched to a bigger size. Jewellery of choice curved barbell made from titanium. This is because it is light in weight and non reactive. The only thing I miss is the accuracy when going to the loo.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

The Nipple piercings are just about all I have left now, But they are far and away the best, most sensual ones I have ever had done.

I'm pretty much the same as a few folk on here have already said, would love to have the albert redone, but it's the healing time. Well, that and the piercer I had, and trusted very much, has moved on to pastures new.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I always wanted one but im too chicken lol

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I want my nipples pierced. I think I'd hav them done diagonally too.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I once took an ex gf to have her nipples done, they do look good :)

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I'm considering having some dermal piercing done, either the cleavage or nape of the neck.
    I have my ears, belly button, nose and tongue pierced but I removed my tongue piercing for work and dental reasons. I never wear a stud in my nose piercing but I think it is still there. I love the look of pierced nipples but I don't think I'm brace enough. I am 49 and I have thought maybe I'm too old as well. I'm a late starter and got my first tattoo when I was 33.

Time4fun [sign in to see picture]

I love having piercings and I think without them I would look odd. I have numerous ear piercings, nose, lip, naval, nipple and inner labia. I had my labia piercing done about 15 years ago and this one healed the quickest, just couldn't sit on a bike for a couple of days.

My husband loves my piercings but he has none himself which is fine with me.

As with tattoos I think having a piercing is addictive and I'm always thinking what next but I have a job that wouldn't approve of excessive amounts of visible piercings, I'm lucky that they haven't got a problem with the ones that I have got

Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

I know what you mean I have tattoos and piercings and none are visible.
    My wife is not convinced with the PA unfortunately and it is a shame as I hoped it would hit the spot for her!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.