• Orgy, swingers party, foursome.....

Kinkycuriouswife [sign in to see picture]

Recently I asked Hubby what his fantasy was....after a long hesitation, he answered to have all of my holes filled!!!!!! I stopped what we were doing at looked at his face and realised how turned on this made us both feel. Now nearly every time we do anything we talk about what we would like during this foursome. We go into great detail, there are 4 of us, myself, Hubby & 2 other men. Hubby would have me on the bed, getting me turned on and restrained, getting me ready for the fun events ahead. The other 2 men would then arrive and continue where Hubby left off, he would stand back and watch me and see how I enjoy and then join in and live out his fantasy of having a cock in each of my holes at the one time. This discussion sends me crazy and every day I think about how amazing but scary this would be.
    I know this will never be a reality for me as it's not something I could ever do, it's always going to be a fantasy. I could see Hubby jumping at the chance if I told him I'd be up for it ha ha.
    I have been thinking a lot about it recently and was thinking if it's never going to become a reality, then could we just go somewhere and watch an orgy or swingers party. I wouldn't want to join in at all just watch and maybe be watched getting busy with Hubby. Is this something anyone has ever done?
    Sorry that was very long, also this is the 1st time I've posted on a forum about anything sex related.

TIA

Cally Berry [sign in to see picture]

There are some lovely swingers partys out there, many are up market, most with people there to meet and greet, different rooms for various types of play. THere is never any pressure to do anything you do not want to do x

Thank you Cally Berry.

This is very new to us and I'm not really sure where to begin searching for these party's. Any ideas?

Thanks again

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Fabswingers or other sites can be good. Most reputable parties or clubs have an established website and email so you can check them out and ask questions :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I swing, anything from watching, to being watched, one to one, 3somes, 4somes and moresomes, mainly at swingers clubs and the occasional party.

Fabswingers and social swinging are good sites.

Snowy71 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla alternative is good

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

Why not give your man a tease and use a butt plug and dildo whilst sucking him off? I really enjoy doing this and it gets him very worked up when he knows I'm "air tight" as he calls it!

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves the idea of a group session but it's a fantasy only so we often create this with her realistic dildos

Thank you everyone for your words of wisdom. We shall start doing a wee search and see what is happening in our area. Maybe we'll go, maybe we won't. Will see what happens but your suggestions are fab.

It's been a while since we have used the butt plug so maybe that will be brought out this wkend. I maybe need to invest in a few realistic dildos too 😁

Thanks everyone

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Realistic dildos with suction cups could be helpful here if you want to act it out in your bedroom.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Realistic dildos with suction cups could be helpful here if you want to act it out in your bedroom.

This! My ultimate fantasy is to have a 3some/ orgy. I know it wouldn't happen in my relationship with my current partner of 2.5 years as we don't know how we would both feel emotionally, in fantasy it all sounds great and is extremeley kinky, but in reality I don't think it would work out well AT ALL.

So I have started exploring double penetration and to be honest it gives me amazing satisfaction of having all my holes filled, but without the other party.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29597 I have this, if you want to try something a bit bigger - this is one of my favourite toys and makes me feel really stretched.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27246 You could maybe try something like this while your husband has you suck another dildo ready for him to use in your ass?

You could even try a blindfold/hood and have him use multiple dildos on you so it feels like it is different men are there?

I am sure you have already but do try and talk about it before you go ahead with anything. Are there any off limits? Etc.

Take care and have fun! x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

This, while giving OH a blow job

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33604

It does what you are after without the emotional turmoil of another party/parties being involved.

Obviously if you are both happy and emotionally strong enough to involve others then happy days - not for me or my hubby, but each to their own.

Whatever you decide - have fun xxx

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

This! My ultimate fantasy is to have a 3some/ orgy. I know it wouldn't happen in my relationship with my current partner of 2.5 years as we don't know how we would both feel emotionally, in fantasy it all sounds great and is extremeley kinky, but in reality I don't think it would work out well AT ALL.

So I have started exploring double penetration and to be honest it gives me amazing satisfaction of having all my holes filled, but without the other party.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29597 I have this, if you want to try something a bit bigger - this is one of my favourite toys and makes me feel really stretched.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27246 You could maybe try something like this while your husband has you suck another dildo ready for him to use in your ass?

You could even try a blindfold/hood and have him use multiple dildos on you so it feels like it is different men are there?

I am sure you have already but do try and talk about it before you go ahead with anything. Are there any off limits? Etc.

Wowee Sugarboobies2232 😲😲😲 I am loving the look of the strap on for hubby for a bit of double penetration. Looks amazing. Thank you

lovingnewtoys wrote:

This, while giving OH a blow job

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33604

It does what you are after without the emotional turmoil of another party/parties being involved.

Obviously if you are both happy and emotionally strong enough to involve others then happy days - not for me or my hubby, but each to their own.

Whatever you decide - have fun xxx

Lovingnewtoys.....this also looks fan,frickin tastic. I am so excited to suggest these to Hubby. I appreciate your advice everyone and I think this is definitely something we will enjoy and will keep our foursome fantasy an exciting fantasy. Thanks
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Kinkycuriouswife wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Wowee Sugarboobies2232 😲😲😲 I am loving the look of the strap on for hubby for a bit of double penetration. Looks amazing. Thank you

You are welcome, I am happy I've managed to help you! You'll have heaps of fun! Lots of fun avenues to explore maybe before taking the plunge and going for an orgy. One thing that really made me think twice was well it is all well and good me wanting 4 men at the same time.. how would I feel if the shoe was on the other foot? I don't know how I would react and feel with my boyfriend having 4 other women over him. Get hubby on LoveHoney and do some shopping together and have him help you buy things that he likes the look of as well. xx

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Kinkycuriouswife wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

You are welcome, I am happy I've managed to help you! You'll have heaps of fun! Lots of fun avenues to explore maybe before taking the plunge and going for an orgy. One thing that really made me think twice was well it is all well and good me wanting 4 men at the same time.. how would I feel if the shoe was on the other foot? I don't know how I would react and feel with my boyfriend having 4 other women over him. Get hubby on LoveHoney and do some shopping together and have him help you buy things that he likes the look of as well. xx

That's very good advice and after lots of talking we feel it's best to keep this as a fantasy. A very enjoyable fantasy that gets us both very turned on. I can't wait till Hubby gets home and we can explore all of the exciting double penetration toys we can buy 😁
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Result!! Have fun xxx

JVWH [sign in to see picture]

Pure fantasy is my OH and her two friends. I'm tied to a chair made to watch as they play.

A man can but dream!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.