• Kinky Britain (Ch4)

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Just watched this on catch-up. Really eye opening, and kind of made me realise that the more I learn about the kink scene, the less I know about it. There are kinks out there so niche I'd never have dreamed then up, and yet this documentary presented it all really thoughtfully and didn't set out to make a mockery of any of them (unlike Sex Box, grrr)

Worth a watch 😃

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Channel 4 documentaries are brilliant. Their "more sex please we're British" season was brilliant.

I watched Sex Box once and only once. It was such a mortifying experience.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

The one and only episode I watched of Sex Box they presented as fact that squirting was wee, as far as I know this is still very much debated and since I was having a bit of battle with myself on this subject at the time the poorly researched input was not appreciated.

Kinky Britain sounds interesting though, I'll try atnd catch it on catch up.

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

It opened my eyes to a few kinks I could never imagine could be kinks! Surprised there is such a market for it.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I've got Kinky Britain recorded ....hoping it's better than Sex Box !

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

I was glued. Wouldn't life be boring if we were all the same.

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

definitely, it would be magic if everyone was more open with their kinks. As the lady on the documentary showed hiding kinks can be lonley.

My husband has quite a sweet kink. He loves Flip flops! And likes to take pics of me driving in them!

I remember thinking... what!! Don't you want sexy heels!! He likes those too, but flip flops win

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Just watched this on catch-up. Really eye opening, and kind of made me realise that the more I learn about the kink scene, the less I know about it. There are kinks out there so niche I'd never have dreamed then up, and yet this documentary presented it all really thoughtfully and didn't set out to make a mockery of any of them (unlike Sex Box, grrr)

Worth a watch 😃

I missed it. Was it just a one of episode or is it a series?

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

I watched it last night, was really interesting :) x

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to go watch it now

I'm so pleased kink is becoming more sensitively talked about. I don't think the general public is going to be totally accepting of the more unusual or extreme kinks anytime soon but it's a really positive step forwards.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Haven't seen them and don't get 4OD in this country. Would love to check them out.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I will be watching this on catch up with the oh tomorrow.

I've only watched sex box once. You know what? I was invited to go onto the show and begged to go by one of their producers who kept hassling me every 20 minutes, after i expressed an interrst
    Im SO SO SO SO glad we didn't.

It's good kink is being talked about more. I don't think people will ever be accepting of extreme kinks but it's certainly a move in the right direction. We should celebrate diversity and be happy for people that are able to enjoy their kink to the fullest.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Worth a watch 😃

I missed it. Was it just a one of episode or is it a series?

I saw it on All4, ch4's iPlayer.... it said series 1 episode 1 but I got the impression it was a one off. Is up there for another 30days though.
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Ok thank you. Will have to search for it and see if I can find it.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, we watched this. I found it refreshing in how it was filmed - no judgement at all. They also had a D/s couple on there, who were so content, and really showed the loving and devoted side to BDSM. It was lovely that they showed it in all in such a positive light - well worth a watch xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think Channel 4 documentaries are a mixed bag of the good, the bad and the ugly . That was one of their better ones .

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

It's showing again on Tuesday at 11-05pm on Channel4 according to the TV mag and my EPG,,so we shall be giving it a look,,

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Sex Squid, definitely want to see this, sounds interesting. I will tune in on Tuesday, thanks Kinkytaffs. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.