• Being shared by my partner

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

The Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The Collector wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I guess where going against human rights here on this forum and not let anyone have a different opinion then whatever the thread creator thinks no matter how vial and sick the subject may be to other users and even the majority of human kind thinks or feels. Good thinking there Lovehoney!!

/Facepalm

Hi The Collector

Please re-familiarise yourself with the Forum Rules

I have chosen not to send you an official warning as I believe you didn't mean to offend anyone and I would rather give you the benefit of the doubt. You have explained why your comment may have come across a little harshly, and I thank you for that, but I also did not feel your comment was very friendly or inclusive so I have chosen to remove it. 

We welcome everyone's opinions, but your comment didn't come across with a gentle tone, and was rather inflammatory and judgemental.

Number 1 mantra at Lovehoney: "We don't judge".

Imagine how you would feel if you were brave enough to open up about your personal sex life or a sexual taste you have a desire to fulfil (which you may already feel is unconventional or "out there"), and received a comment like yours? I think it would make you feel like your sexual interest was wrong, bad or indecent. This goes against everything that Lovehoney stands for and therefore I'm not happy having your comment on this forum.

By all means, please take part in conversations, debates and other chit chat. We understand that we're all individual people with our own opinions, backstories and ideas (that's what makes life great) but please bear in mind how your comments could come across when they're being read without tone of voice of facial expression to back up your intentions. It's so easy to get the wrong end of the stick online, so extra care when typing is appreciated. 

If you have any other questions about the way in which Lovehoney treat the content you provide on the forum, please see our Community Terms & Conditions, or speak with customer care who will be happy to elaborate further. 

Thank you! 

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

I have never wanted to share my partner or been asked too. However I have been lucky enough to of been asked to join other couple and been asked to be the 2nd man.

Ktg24 [sign in to see picture]

For me personally the thought of sharing my oh would scare the life out of me as I'm not at all confident and would hate him with someone else... It would make me feel like crap and I'd constantly worry that he would leave me

WelshStudent [sign in to see picture]

I would love my girlfriend to be shared

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

The Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

That's fair enough, but some people would be quite upset by your comment, that is all

Ofcourse, but so am i about this whole thread and idea and behaviour. Too me and probably many many others this is wrong and like a horror movie.

Hi The Collector. Sharing is not something I could do either and it would totally destroy me to see my OH with someone else and even just to think that he would want to be with someone else other than me.

I know sometimes we all have strong opinions about stuff and I tend to avoid opening any threads that I know might trigger me. I especially don't like to read about cheating and sneaking around and very occasionally there will be a post bragging about an illicit encounter that although not technically a rule breaker I find a bit upsetting to read about on here when I know they have a totally oblivious partner at home.

I don't comment even though I'd really like to but I stop myself as I know that it would be posted in anger and I know that it would do no good to voice my opinion but when this happens I usually have to have a day or two away from the site when I feel that I'm not in the right frame of mind for it.

I just have to think to myself that we are all different and how we choose to live our lives is our own decision but I really don't like to hear of people being made a fool of and to think of them wasting their life living a lie with someone who doesn't love them like they deserve to be loved but unfortunately there is absolutely nothing I can do to change things.

On the whole though this a really great place and most people here are very sex positive and will try to help others by relating personal experiences - good or bad, giving sound advice and tips and all in a friendly and non-judgemental way.

+1 to Jess's post. Very well said and I hope that this hasn't put you off participating in the forum :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry. My post above did have paragraphs but they have disappeared when I posted it.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I agree Imh. I'm quite an emotional person and the thought of my husband being pleasured by someone else actually breaks my heart. I understand some people are happy to be shared or see their partners shared but for me I just couldn't.

[suspended user]

suspended user

It's nice too see that others think and feel like i do on this forum. I might not have the gift of good speech so im glad IMH95 wrote what she wrote cause thats spot on how i feel and why i got filled up with emotions up in here.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

The Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The Collector wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I guess where going against human rights here on this forum and not let anyone have a different opinion then whatever the thread creator thinks no matter how vial and sick the subject may be to other users and even the majority of human kind thinks or feels. Good thinking there Lovehoney!!

/Facepalm

Hi The Collector

Please re-familiarise yourself with the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/.

I have chosen not to send you an official warning as I believe you didn't mean to offend anyone and I would rather give you the benefit of the doubt. You have explained why your comment may have come across a little harshly, and I thank you for that, but I also did not feel your comment was very friendly or inclusive so I have chosen to remove it.

We welcome everyone's opinions, but your comment didn't come across with a gentle tone, and was rather inflammatory and judgemental.

Number 1 mantra at Lovehoney: "We don't judge".

Imagine how you would feel if you were brave enough to open up about your personal sex life or a sexual taste you have a desire to fulfil (which you may already feel is unconventional or "out there"), and received a comment like yours? I think it would make you feel like your sexual interest was wrong, bad or indecent. This goes against everything that Lovehoney stands for and therefore I'm not happy having your comment on this forum.

By all means, please take part in conversations, debates and other chit chat. We understand that we're all individual people with our own opinions, backstories and ideas (that's what makes life great) but please bear in mind how your comments could come across when they're being read without tone of voice of facial expression to back up your intentions. It's so easy to get the wrong end of the stick online, so extra care when typing is appreciated.

If you have any other questions about the way in which Lovehoney treat the content you provide on the forum, please see our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/community-terms/, or speak with https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/ who will be happy to elaborate further.

Thank you!

Well, thanks for understanding first of all. I guess i got filled up with a lot of emotions.

Second of all i have never read any rules or terms&conditions on any website or any product or any other item, virtual or physical in my entire life. I have tried a few times but they are always a million pages long with the tiniest text, written in the most difficult legal language you can imagine so i dont bother with it, cause it would take a week to read it and would totally fry my brain.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I didn't see your post The Collector. I can only assume like you say, you got a bit too emotional over a subject you find difficult for whatever reason. It could be from a person experience but I will not pry. The rules on LoveHoney are pretty simple. Have a wee look, its basically bullet points with extra info after if you need examples.

[suspended user]

suspended user

RosyCheek.

Well, im very stealthy you know, hahaha!

That sounds more doable then ToS i always see and immediatley discard or just click past asap.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.