• Being shared by my partner

cral [sign in to see picture]

we are just about to

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

I have watched my OH get pleasured by another man and even taken photo's. Biggest turn on ever and also for her when she could choose to play with the both of us. It kept us horny for days and if the trust and love is there it shouldn't cause problems

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Yes, my OH and have discussed this many times. I've told her that she's free to be with another and I actually encourage her. At present she doesn't want to but she is curious but I think she's afraid that it would damage our relationship - it wouldn't from my pioint of view.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Did you?

Smilingangel [sign in to see picture]

Before me and my boyfriend got together and was just seeing eachother this was a huge fantasy him that we talked about often. I wouldn't personally go for it but I like the idea. Now that we are happily in a relationship I think it's a road to disaster really. We are both really into eachother so adding someone else into the mix doesn't sound like the best idea especially when our sex life is amazing as it is.

Personally, I believe that this fantasy should be left untouched

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have shared each others body for a long time with people we know. We love each other so much we have no problem with it. We feel it makes us stronger together and enjoy each others body more than ever.

Wavey_Davey [sign in to see picture]

Have done this with a past partner but the experience went badly...but not between us lol we picked a terrible guy to visit and he kept breaking off to bod on a car on ebay so on the end we just carries on without him and once we were done he pretty much threw us out lol

ying81 [sign in to see picture]

Me and OH have discussed and both like the idea, I think and degree of drink would be involved but the idea of her being pressured by another guy or girl is a huge turn on, Aslong as I know about it and can watch and maybe join in I would be comfortable.

Candysnatch [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner allow women in occasionally but he refuses to let a bloke. I suppose coz I'm bi and he isn't.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I'm in the majority here too, I like the thought of it but no I could never do it. We spoke about it recently but there was a resounding no from husband. I get a kick out of imagining my husband giving another girl a good time but it is a fantasy. I couldn't cope with the reality.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

The ex shared me with her friend the other night...

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

The Collector wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

That's a little bit harsh, The Collector. Everyone posts and participates here without fear of judgement in a happy and safe environment. As long as everything is consensual and legal on all sides there is no problem.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The Collector wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

That's a little bit harsh, The Collector. Everyone posts and participates here without fear of judgement in a happy and safe environment. As long as everything is consensual and legal on all sides there is no problem.

I don't mean it too be harsh at all or too judge anyone, i just wanted to tell what i think. It's my personal opinion of such things. People do what they like and want and are entiteld too, as i am too have my opinion. I thought forums are made for people too be able too speak thier minds and exchange thoughts and ideas anonymously.

But if you think about it, what i said is true, what's the point of marriage or relationships, commiting to someone for life if one wants too be with others at any point the rest of their lives? Too me it's like spitting on Love! That's why i have this opinion.

The Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The Collector wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I don't mean it too be harsh at all or too judge anyone, i just wanted to tell what i think. It's my personal opinion of such things. People do what they like and want and are entiteld too, as i am too have my opinion. I thought forums are made for people too be able too speak thier minds and exchange thoughts and ideas anonymously.

But if you think about it, what i said is true, what's the point of marriage or relationships, commiting to someone for life if one wants too be with others at any point the rest of their lives? Too me it's like spitting on Love! That's why i have this opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion, but to call someone and refer to someone as a "whore " as you put it, is wrong.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The Collector wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

You are entitled to your opinion, but to call someone and refer to someone as a "whore " as you put it, is wrong.

If that's how you or anyone else feels then i truly appologize. It's the way i talk. Im a foreigner(not from UK), where im from we speak a bit different, especially among my friends. I didn't think of how it looks too others reading it, i just wrote as i normally do.

That's fair enough, but some people would be quite upset by your comment, that is all

[suspended user]

suspended user

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

That's fair enough, but some people would be quite upset by your comment, that is all

Ofcourse, but so am i about this whole thread and idea and behaviour. Too me and probably many many others this is wrong and like a horror movie.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The Collector wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I guess where going against human rights here on this forum and not let anyone have a different opinion then whatever the thread creator thinks no matter how vial and sick the subject may be to other users and even the majority of human kind thinks or feels. Good thinking there Lovehoney!!

/Facepalm

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

The Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The Collector wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I guess where going against human rights here on this forum and not let anyone have a different opinion then whatever the thread creator thinks no matter how vial and sick the subject may be to other users and even the majority of human kind thinks or feels. Good thinking there Lovehoney!!

/Facepalm

No this is going against the Lovehoney Forum Rule number 1! Give them a read.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.