• Sexuality & Spirituality

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Ive been doing a lot of thinking recently, after a particularly interesting thread on sexuality and gender roles started by Vanilla_Kink, here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1396135-gender-sexuality-breaking-the-mold/

It got me to thinking about peoples spiritual experiences through sexual activity.

Has the way you feel sexualy guided any particular course in your life?
    Have you had any sexual awakenings that made you question things, religion/spirituality, etc.
    I have always drifted towards shamanism, but am slightly drawn to chaos and sex magic,
    Do we have anybody here who had tried either of them and found them useful?

Thanks.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Blimey thats deep matey

I am old fashioned so romance is my thing but not ruled out Yoga in the future which has aspects to do with spirituality .

mysteron wrote:

Blimey thats deep matey

Sorry, I spend too much time in my head, rather than the real world.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I would like to say yes, but reality is no.

I spend a lot of time in my head too, sometimes nicer than the real world, but other times its so bloody confused!!!

Looking forward to readings others views and experiences though xx

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I am quite pagan and I am into alsorts including shamanism and druids but as I've always done rituals alone I've never done sex magic although I know it's a great way of drawing energy for whatever purpose magical or otherwise..not ruling it out though as my partner is very open spiritually wise Although he is more into eastern spiritual things like Buddhism and very into martial arts xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

I am quite pagan and I am into alsorts including shamanism and druids but as I've always done rituals alone I've never done sex magic although I know it's a great way of drawing energy for whatever purpose magical or otherwise..not ruling it out though as my partner is very open spiritually wise Although he is more into eastern spiritual things like Buddhism and very into martial arts xxx

I've been pagan for years now, reading up about lots of different aboriginal belief systems. Still not too aware of what druids actually do, other than pilgrimages to stonehenge etc.
    I like lots of eastern thinking, and the idea that things like tai-chi and yoga, although physical, and in tai-chi's case is actually classed as a martial art they are very big on the spiritual side.

Cally Berry [sign in to see picture]

I am pagan and practice sex magic and perform skyclad rituals - although not with my moot members. So sadly skyclad is normally done alone. Still looking to meet up with other pagans for special celebrations where skyclad would be perfect.

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Atheist, skeptic and ll round science whore here saying that my sexuality guided me into a BDSM club but not spiritual, magical nonesesnse (IMO I respect others).

I've been practicing some mindfulness techniques for calming recently though and found that they can lead to heightened sensativity sexually and I've heard of friends getting hypnosis involved in the bedroom which sounds really interesting :)

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

Cally Berry wrote:

I am pagan and practice sex magic and perform skyclad rituals - although not with my moot members. So sadly skyclad is normally done alone. Still looking to meet up with other pagans for special celebrations where skyclad would be perfect.

Im intereseted in paganism and magick but unsure where to start how do u go about finding moots etc xx

Cally Berry [sign in to see picture]

Hi some call me a Wiccan because I have spirit guides and my deity is The Triple Goddess (hence my name here - a version of it). Others call me witch, wise woman etc etc. I call me "me", I am what I am. Magic is a strong part of who I am and so is my spirtuality.

I am not sure where you live but get in contact with the Pagan Federation and they will give you a list of moots in your area. Failing that just use google and ask about moots and covens in your area. hope that is of some help x

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

No but when the boyfriend does magic tricks it turns me on. If that counts?

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Mummymermaid aren't you meant to be on holiday?! Lol xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.