• Anniversary and Anal.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I think the Nexus one is supposed to be really good and it looks like it's a great shape for not getting pushed out :) It's a bit expensive, but it might be worth saving up to just so he can have the best experience :)

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

The Nexus really does look good. I'll be popping it on the wishlist and saving some pennies for it.

We did indeed partake in anal activities Sxleksaker. Celebrating our anniversary kinda gave me that push I needed. I don't know why it worried me so much. I suppose its the whole taboo of it all. I took Squids advice on board and gave him a bj whilst using our clear glass from the Tracy Cox set. Really did blow his mind!

Although it is not something we do each time. We like the variety of it all. We now have a good few bits and bobs, as much as he likes the probes etc he prefers the feeling of something sitting in one position but vibrating. The Booty Buddy looks good but I noticed a few have commented there is no narrow neck to keep it in place.

I seriously cannot believe just how much you lively folk and lovehoney has improved our sex life 😘

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

That sounds wonderful Rosy! Your husband is a lucky man for having such an amazing wife like yourself :) You are so kind and caring and I think it's really sweet of you to make a thread like this just to make sure he has a great experience :)

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Woop! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves and that my suggestions came in useful ;)

As sxleksaker said, your hubby is a lucky guy that you go to such lengths to make his fantasies come true x

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Can I ask if you own any sort of wand? Your best bet might involve the LH suction cup wand attachment, gives any non-vibrating toy a new lease of life, and in the case of our Doxy, all the way up to 9000rpm 😁

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Aw thanks Sxleksaker. I do love him very much and I can be rather naΓ―ve when it comes to sex. Although there will be some fantasies that just wont ever happen I'm sure.

We do indeed have a wand Squid. Its not a doxy but a LoveHoney mains one. I bought it once I discovered what a wand was, I was surprised it didn't have a sparkly star on top! I may try the attachment! As always you are a gem 😘

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

You could always hold the wand on the base of a butt plug too. 😊

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

You could always hold the wand on the base of a butt plug too. 😊

You beat me to it. I enjoy prostate stimulation. A butt pug or anything inserted then magic want placed over I is amazing.

The key to giving wonderful prostate stimulation is knowledge look at anatomy diagrams. Then take your time with lots of lube. Learn how your man Iike's hi touched. Also a wand pressed firmly against the perinum can penetrate through to the cowpers gland and prostate.

Time and patience is another thing you need. When as a guy you are given your first prostate orgasm its a next level of male orgasm. I think its a bit like a woman squirting for the first time.

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, it's such a naughty pleasure.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.