• Anniversary and Anal.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys and gals! Its our anniversary next weekend and we get to spend 2 nights together completely child free. This has NEVER happened since we had the kids. We have our day planned out with our favourite sushi bar on the agenda.

Now here's the biggie. My husband has been desperate to try anal. We gave it a go which was ok, it wasn't my favourite thing but I'm pretty sure first times aren't earth moving. He wants me to return the favour so to speak. Pegging is a complete no go just yet. I tried with my finger the last time we had sex and he loved it. I wasn't too keen as I have rather long nails, I didn't like the sensation under my nails yet he did. So really the question is, what next? What is the next step? Is it a plug, small dildo or beads?

Any advice or pointed to helpful threads would be super. ❤

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure I'm the resident expert but my partner and I have been trying anal play on him for a while. It really depends what he likes. Is it the stretching feeling, fullness, movement of penetration, etc? For example, my partner absolutely loves anal beads because he likes the pulling sensation whereas I like to feel full so the next step was a small stemmed glass plug with a bulbous head (I use this but it's a bit girly perhaps: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111). If he likes prostate play maybe a slim vibrator like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35053. I've reviewed it and quite liked it.

Have fun with whatever you choose!x

Thank you Bex. I live your new avi by the way!!!

I don't think he knows what he likes yet. So far its just the need of the unknown in a way. I saw there was a prostate attachment for our wand but I fear it may be a wee bit strong even on its lowest setting for the first time. I could be wrong of course.

Looking at the booty buddy at the minute. Love the name!

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

Thank you Bex. I live your new avi by the way!!!

I don't think he knows what he likes yet. So far its just the need of the unknown in a way. I saw there was a prostate attachment for our wand but I fear it may be a wee bit strong even on its lowest setting for the first time. I could be wrong of course.

Looking at the booty buddy at the minute. Love the name!

I have a wand too and from my experiences with it, I would guess it's a bit powerful for the time being. They also have the non-vibrating booty buddy (love that alliteration too!) which we quite like, though it doesn't fully reach my OH's p-spot http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33371. Have you looked at the starters kit? I can't personally recommend it but from the looks of it you get a little bit of everything. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30367

Mrs Dynamite [sign in to see picture]

I feel like we might be in the same boat shortly. My husband loves when we use our vibrating egg in that spot just between his testicles and anus. It really turns him on and heightens his pleasure a huge amount.

I've suggested pegging or at least anal playing but he's not quite into that at this point.

The beads sound like a great option!

Ash2345 [sign in to see picture]

I think you should get a starter kit , make him sit on a small but plug on a chair whilst you ride him. It means you don't need to put your fingers anywhere, you get to enjoy yourself and he gets a double whammy of both sensations at once. My partner is an anal beginner but loving it too and it really was great for both of us.

Time4fun [sign in to see picture]

Like you RosyCheek I have fingernails that I'm not prepared to trim so looking at using toys instead.

I brought this product ,www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2398, for me but was hoping that I could persuade my husband to try instead but no such luck, yet.

The great thing about this anal vibrator is the beads and is its size, which is 4" circumference (so not massive) and 5" insertable length but of course you don't have to insert the whole length, maybe just 1 or 2 beads to start with. It's an ideal anal beginners toy

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, if there's one thing I can say with certainty it's that if your OH is wanting to be pegged, then you needn't worry too much about tiny plugs or starter kits for anal... like myself, I'd hazard that he knows he wants to receive because he is/has experimented with the feel of anal while masturbating and enjoys it. Would be unusual for someone to harbour a fantasy such as pegging and never have put anything inside before. Not that I'm saying grab a big dildo and just go for it, but maybe choose a toy on here together - one that's tapered works best for the first time, then you can control both thickness and depth simultaneously.

If you're not ready to take the plunge with a harness I just yet, maybe try a 69 with him below. Lift his knees and gently slide a tapered toy into him while you give him head? I know that blows my mind!

Would thoroughly recommend this, btw 😉

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709

Mr Squid, has anyone told you that you are a wee bit of a genius? I casually mention the starter kit to my other half saying how its a good start to experiment as maybe anything more than a finger may not be something he would like. Well does he not come out with "you know that old rabbit of yours that you don't use...." Turns out he gave it a whirl a while back. He was a bit scared to tell me incase I though less of him, that he wasn't "manly" enough.

We only brought up the whole anal thing recently, I know he wanted to try it and ten he mentioned perhaps wanting to try a little play on him. I'm surprised he didn't tell me earlier but I understand where he's coming from. Anal, pegging, prostate play seems to still be a bit of a taboo.

Told ya 😉

I'm hardly an expert though, just a horny cephalopod!

And what a smart horny cephalopod you are!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Your anniversary is going to be great Rosy. You two deserve some "us time" .

I cant wait Alicia. 2 full days together without the kids. Oh I love them dearly but how nice to have time to be me instead of mummy. I might even wear my new HellBunny dress just for the sake of it 😊

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Aww Rosy I'm so chuffed for you that things are going so well with your oh and you're getting two whole days of time alone together. Its great how youre compramising and doing these things for your hubby. I do want to say though ought you dont feel at ease with and comfortable doing is not worth doing as youve feelings too and they matter. Im no trying to put a dsmpner but if it isnt for you then youve tried.
    I think itll be better using a toy than fingers as its exploring the area more persinally. Its something id never do (luckily hubby no intrest in anal.) Even though ive shown him reviews and toy upon toy. Id have no problem with using toys and think i could do the pegging as i love grabbing him from behind and pretending 😂😂 he says theres not a chance in hell id litterlly ruin his life haha!

Back to your anniversary its brilliant, being the first time since you've had the kids too. Couldnt be happier for you. Times previous and this time together will be great to keep your connection as strong as ever 😄 i know you'll have an amazing time hunni 💟xx

There's no advice I could give you of any value. I was thinking beads but as he's had a sneaky go of your old rabbit then they probably don't fill the fantasy. And reading squids post. I feel so much more informed. I agree genious with a degree in pegging 😄

Have all the fun in the world, It's been a tough year you really do deserve it hunni 💟xx

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

The dildo that Sex Squid has linked to is fantastic, we've got one.... really hits the spot.

Have fun 😊

kc. [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I both enjoy anal, giving and receiving but I will speak from the perspective of receiving.

Whilst one takes every precaution at being clean I feel much more relaxed by getting my wife to wear latex gloves when she fists me. Not only does this give you the full peace of mind about hygiene but the sight of her pulling on the black gloves is a turn on in itself. You can get boxes of 100 disposable ones easily from a well known site.

My first experience of anal was a finger, then fingers until eventually it was a fist and then various dildos, (hers) of all sizes (very big), butt plugs and now we are into pegging.

To be frank I love size and being really stretched by her. If she's not about then I have a go solo.

It really is about patience, experimenting and trying out different things and techniques until you find what you both like. My wife does get really turned on fisting or pegging me. It gives her a real sense of power and domination over me.

Fisting is particularly good for milking the prostrate.

Use plenty of lube and have lots of fun.

I knew I started a thread a wee while ago about my husband and his bum but I didn't realise it was July! Wow how time flies by!

So, more help is needed my beautiful peeps. We have a fair few bits of bum fun things now. What we have discovered is the husband likes buzzy things, especially the beads. HOWEVER, keeping them in isn't very easy. Its the same with small buzzy plugs. He loves the feeling of them but they seem just to fall out the more he moves or the more excited he gets. So my lovely friends....what can you advise? Is there such a plug/beads that vibrate yet won't be pushed out?

Suggestions on a postcard....ok just here will do stamps cost way too much these days 😘

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

How big is the difference between the neck of the plug and the widest part? A lot of people (me included) need a toy that their body to close/tense around if you know what I mean.
    The smaller the difference the neck and the rest of the toy the easier to pop out.
    It's gross but consider that you ass is designed to only push things in 1 direction, being able to close around the toy will give it a bit more reisitance.

How about something like this...
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32407

That being said your OH may just have a really strong butt!!!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I know this was a long time ago but... what did you end up doing on your anniversary? Did you do any anal play?
    :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.