• Who was the best?

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Until the purchase of a Kindle for my OH and finding Lovehoney an ex-girlfriend and a casual fuck buddy were easily the best sexual experienced I thought I'd ever have but my OH started to read x-rated books on her kindle, her sexual juices started flowing and she got adventurous ideas we just then needed Lovehoney to put those idea in to practice! Now no one comes close to my OH in anyway! She went from prude once a month if you lucky to adventurous try anything sex goddess! A wet dream cum true!

Coralyn x [sign in to see picture]

One of the best people i was with was a guy i met through EBAY of all places ..... he had a shoe fetish ... and i was selling a pair of well worn shoes ... he was a fireman ... and i used to meet him regular ... dirty sex in the back of a BMW ..... classy ?? .... not in the slightest hahaha x

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Well Id have to say my best was a nurse I went out with , she was proper dirty lol

Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]

I have had many sexual partners, some great, some not so great. From the squirters to lying there like a sack of spuds type.
    But I must say the best is by far my wife, purely because we have been together coming up 6 years, married 2. The funny thing is that our sex life has gone very stale this past year, due to her health mostly, but when she's okay and going through the phase of actually wanting sex, it is amazing, always experimenting etc. So hopefully patience pays off, because I have got serious blue balls at the minute!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.