• What's the best christmas sex toy gift you ever got and the best toy you ever got as a kid?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Okay folks. This year my OH got me a lovely flogger made from black chap suede with a mahogany handle with my name carved into it! It's got more of a heavy thud than a sting, pretty wide 14 inch drop suede falls which are really good for the back, shoulders and torso, more of a theraputic effect you could say. I'm made up with it

As a kid my best pressie ever was the Evil Knievel stunt bike! The one with the red launch pad that you had to turn as fast as you could then the bike plus evil figure would speed off to jump off a makeshift ramp of a piece of wood and two bricks!  Classic!

SG69 x

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

ive never got a christmas sex toy pressie :-( but i have bought the wevibe in the christmas day offer and my fella is giving me the money back for it, so does that count?

and my best toy as a kid was a little toy washing machine that made noises like it was filling up with water and spinning and went round inside, so it would look like i was washing my dolls clothes. it was soooo hi-tech at the time. it was just before my third birthday and is the first christmas i remember. so this year i persuaded my fella to get my daughter the same thing, and she loves it too!! x

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

I've never gotten a Christmas sex toy. The best 'normal' toy I got when I was small was a really cute dollhouse with a little mailbox, a swing and some other cute stuff. I loved it, but I think it broke :(

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I've never got a sex toy for Christmas either tho my ex ex ex bf did buy me my wave rabbit. The best toy I ever got as a kid was my baby brother :-)

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I didn't get a sex toy for christmas but I did get some rather sexy underwear from my boyfriend, he even got the right size! How clever is he? I got him his first flogger and he loved it, wouldn't put it down!

The best thing I got as a kid was a puppy when I was eight, had him until I was 23.

sexy little minx wrote:

I didn't get a sex toy for christmas but I did get some rather sexy underwear from my boyfriend, he even got the right size! How clever is he? I got him his first flogger and he loved it, wouldn't put it down!

The best thing I got as a kid was a puppy when I was eight, had him until I was 23.

Ooo SLM! Nice one on the flogger girl  Join the club!

SG69 x

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

I got some lovely lingerie and a rather nice glass dildo, it's my first glass one so I'm quite exceited to try it cold.

I got him the tenga white. Sadly before it went on sale on Christmas day!!

Best pressie I got as a kid...hard to say but I do remember a bontempi organ from Santa when I was 4, I'd started in scool that summer and some of the older kids had told me Santa wasn't real, so it was mum and dad's way of proving he was. It just had a bow and a santa face gift tag.

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

Sadly I've never had any sex toys as gifts - maybe it's just me but they're not something I see as presents!

My perfect Xmas gift as a child would have been a Millenium Falcon, which I never got either. My parents never seemed to have enough money to buy us all the latest fancy toys so we always got generic ones that no-one else had heard of (the Lone Ranger's friends, anybody?) I do remember a large stuffed toy dog which I called Kim that sat on the end of my bed for years though and Pippa dolls - the little ones.

One year I made a list of LPs that I fancied as I was getting into music (Kate Bush, Blondie, the Police) but my parents went with Abba's Greatest Hits Vol. II, so I never did that again.

LOL JG regarding the music! I was into ultravox, human league, depeche mode. . . .

my folks bought me a Shawaddywaddy cassette!

Scarred for life girl, scarred for life.

SG69 x

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

LOL JG regarding the music! I was into ultravox, human league, depeche mode. . . .

my folks bought me a Shawaddywaddy cassette!

Scarred for life girl, scarred for life.

SG69 x

I share your pain hunny - scarred for life we are

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

im gettng a box of goodies from the sale :-) which will included a replacemeant for my broken smoothie vibe!

and my best gift as a kid?... i cant pick one as i always get lots of lovely gifts and always have (only child :P )

i can tell u my worst xmas gift though? was from my ex 2 prints of landsacpes and the sea totaly not my thing and nothing i ever even talked about or asked along with this nail shiney stuff that was my worst ever xmas gifts!

Dxx

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Ooo SLM! Nice one on the flogger girl  Join the club!

SG69 x

Thanks SG, he really does love it, so glad I got it for him. What a lucky guy you are, yours sounds lovely! x

I've got quite a few now SLM,  we're really into flogging!

Hope he learns to use it well girl, good luck!

SG69 x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

The best sex toy gift ever...hmmm I have so many, my Lelo Mia is gorgeous and my glass dildo that WandA bought me when we had been together 4 years are two of my favourite gifts. My first ever sexy toy was a pretty special gift too, the Promises vibe from Ann Summers!

As for toys as a child, my best include The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe book and the first Harry Potter book (which my mum ordered from America for me) - I was a "book worm" as a child and I still class The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe as one of my all time favourite books!

Ax

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Well we are going to raid the sales together when we have some pennies!

Best gift PS1 back in the day with tomb raider! lol!

x

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

When I first saw the title of this thread, I read it too quickly. I thought it said "What was the best Christmas sex toy you got as a kid?" I was like "WHOA!" lol.

I've not had too many Christmas sex toys, since I wasnt into toys last year and it's only this year I've been into them and had all my buddies on LH. I think it's a close tie between the vampire erotica book M&S got me from my wishlist and the strap on butterfly my OH got me. Both are pretty awesome :D

I've not had chance to try the finger toy Diamonds got me though, so I may be speaking too soon.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.