• Who else love rough sex?

GingerClaire [sign in to see picture]

After begging for it rougher and rougher last night I'm paying for it today with a sore abdomine. I was just wondering who, like me, wants it rough even though they know they will pay for it the next day. How long does it normally take you to recover?

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Sore abdomine !?

Yes i I love it rough. Especially rough anal. Two nights of masturbating with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30945 in my booty and my doxy wand on my clit... My bottom is a little sore 😝 Trouble is its turning me on lol

Oops abdomen... my spelling really is awful! Ooh I've always fancied a glass dildo

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

No lol I mean why is your abdomine/adbomen sore !?

Wouldnt your nooni/bum be sore from rough sex etc?

ConfusedPanda

anneke [sign in to see picture]

GingerClaire wrote:

After begging for it rougher and rougher last night I'm paying for it today with a sore abdomine. I was just wondering who, like me, wants it rough even though they know they will pay for it the next day. How long does it normally take you to recover?

Hi Ginger yes i like the rough play and yes i suffer the next day it take's me normaly a day or two to be norm again but i like the feeling its like he is still there

Oh my OH is quite big so I guess he must have been hitting something. I could feel it at the time but I was enjoy it to much to get him to stop.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I love rough sex, I constantly ask my partner for it. I don't usually take too long to recover, I'm usually fine the next day :)

N&Mc [sign in to see picture]

My partner finds it easier to climax during rough sex compared to love making. Can take her a couple of days to recover though as I seem to seem to hit her cervix

PandaAdore [sign in to see picture]

I do prefer it rough but as hubby is generously proportioned we can only be so rough before it gets quite sore. I usually feel at least a little tender the day after but as anneke says it's nice to have the reminder the day after :)

Yorkshire Rider [sign in to see picture]

We were discussing this at the weekend, just after a marathon session of rough sex ;) We always start off with gentle touching etc, but that soon gives way to rough fucking, fingering and fisting.

Gentle, romantic sex just seems so contrived, like it's what you're supposed to do when you're an adult. It's like listening to an over produced album by some syrupy band, when what you want is a bit of punk! The best orgasms come from rough sex too!

The 90s women's magazines sold us a pup with their sex tips. When it gets down to it, most people just want to fuck, and fuck hard!

I think our next step in rough sex is just going straight in to it with no foreplay, literally tearing knickers off in the process. But not any of our sexy Lovehoney knickers! ;)

P.S If you haven't already, listen to Closer by Nine Inch Nails. It's the rough sex anthem!

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Do you mean a good hard f@ck as opposed to choking, biting scratchy etc?

Either way I love it! I was really drunk on Sat as I hadn't eaten before all the Prosecco and I don't really remember having sex but my abs, thighs, groin, hips have taken days to recover! My bits were a bit sore the following day but I did ask him what the hell did I do as it's usually me that does "the work" anyway! He said that he thought that I was going to break the bed! 😂😂

Nightshade47 [sign in to see picture]

As Yorkshire Rider says, we love rough sex. A good hard fuck, with a little scratching, hair pulling, biting, ass grabbing along the way. I love the element of being taken by a powerful man. I ove pushing boundries and our limits. Not too sure about being choked though.

We are pretty adventurous, and open to ideas. And I am looking forward to the weekend when Yorkshire Rider just skips to the good bit, and rips my clothes off..... Horny as hell.

A nice aching reminder is always a bonus ;) If I'm in the right mood he can't fuck me hard enough. Other than the way he fucks he isn't rough at all.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Nightshade47 wrote:

As Yorkshire Rider says, we love rough sex. A good hard fuck, with a little scratching, hair pulling, biting, ass grabbing along the way. I love the element of being taken by a powerful man. I ove pushing boundries and our limits. Not too sure about being choked though.

We are pretty adventurous, and open to ideas. And I am looking forward to the weekend when Yorkshire Rider just skips to the good bit, and rips my clothes off..... Horny as hell.

I would have agreed with you a year ago about choking but my friend is really into BDSM and she told me her technique. He never hurts me with it, he's uber sensitive with my cues so I only have to pull away slightly or look like I want him to stop and he does. He will also only grip hard for 5 seconds at a time, my friend has been doing it years and he husband will build from 5 seconds and release, 10 seconds and release and she can do 30 seconds and then cum! I don't feel the need to push to that limit but I find it sexy when he grips my throat and and feel completely safe in his hands, he's certainly never bruised my throat either, it feels more like roleplay than being scary for us. My OH also has a way of doing it so I don't cough so he can apply pressure and I can feel the pulse more in my clit, he often grips my throat when we are having sex, we love it but I get that it will not be for everyone.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

If your abdomen is sore it could be because you were tensing your abdominal muscles without realising rather than than anything to do with the rough sex. I get really bad pains after orgasm because of the ab tensing unless I make the effort to breath and relax the muscles. Feels like I've had a major work out some days lol. Could be worth making a conscious effort to relax your tummy muscles during sex (especially when you're close to orgasm) and see if it makes a difference afterwards :)

I never thought of that lovebirds but you could be right! I'm not very good at relaxing so maybe it is from being tense.

Loveitrough [sign in to see picture]

I love it rough. The rougher the better in all honesty. Only once have we gone to the point where I thought "hmm maybe that went too far" but actually I really enjoyed it. (We were having anal sex, which I love, and I told him to make me feel it for days whenever I sat down. So he spanked me hard, fucked me hard until he came, told me to stay put then slowly worked his fingers and fist into me. Any time I flinched I got another set of spanking...I may have flinched on purpose a few times ;-))

FirstTimeLovers [sign in to see picture]

I love passionate romantic sex but i do love rough sex porbably a bit more, i like a bit of variation though.

First time i had rough sex with my ex it was not something we'd talked about but i think it slowly built up from quite early on. I love my back being scratched so I either didn't really notice or mind that she was scratching me. Anyway, after we'd finished and i went to put my shirt on my back was stinging like mad so she had a look and she'd ripped my back to shredds and had quite a lot of blood all over it. It was only at that point we thought about what we'd done that we noticed how rough out sex was. Its something daft but quite a romantic memory in a way that it was all natural and that into it we didn't notice what we were doing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.