• Is this normal?

Jinjo96 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my boyfriend are quite new to sex and we are still trying to figure things out.

We have only had sex a few times and at the start it feels amazing!! But after a while it starts to feel like it is rubbing. Is that normal? And it stings for a few days after. Also a little bleeding for a few days after, is that normal?

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

bleeding from you or your partner ?

Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]

I think we need a little more info, what kind of sex, position etc. There's plenty of helpful users here that will give you A* advice!

The bleeding is coming from me. It's not loads. Just a tiny bit and it's not coming out. It's a little like blood when your period is about to start.

It wasn't rough sex. And we were using missionary but he is on his nees instead of laying down.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Are you using lube? It may help with the rubbing x

No weren't using any lube which we probably should have. We were using a lubed condom. And I was really wet.

No we weren't using lube but we were using a lubed condom. I was really wet.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

It could be that you are alergic to latex, was it latex condom, you can get non latex ones from LH, could even be the lube on the condom.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Could be just that you are new to sex? or maybe as above allergic to latex?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I would recommend using lube (Sliquid is my favourite brand - not tested on animals and no nasties in it) as maybe the lube from the condom is helping at first and then when it's used up it causes problems? Also try a non-latex condon to see if allergies could be the problem.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Are you having enough warm-up? Fingering, oral sex etc?

I would definitely recommend using lubricant, regardless of how wet you are, extra lubricant won't hurt. I would avoid using Durex at all costs though, as this could cause further irritation due to the glycerine content.

A condom or lube irritation wouldn't cause bleeding, so it's possible he's being too rough or there's too much friction (which lubricant will help with!). It might not feel like he's being rough, but as you're new to sex, he might be getting carried away.

As for the stinging, could you have a UTI?

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

It's surprising how quickly you can dry up especially during a long session even if you start off really wet . I would try a decent application of lube to see if that solves the problem .

That I know is I am not allergic to latex. I've used latex gloves.

We are probably not doing enough of the warm up. We just kind of give for it. We kiss and feel each other. But that's about it.

I hope I don't have a STD. It starts stinging a bit during and after. Pain killers help, I don't know if that makes a difference. The pain went away last time so did the blood

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Maybe you've just got a little bit of a graze due to the friction ?

Yeah. He said I was a bit red raw

Yeah he said I was a bit red raw

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Try foreplay and some lubricant, see if that helps things. I'd recommend Sliquid H20.

I got cystitisis pretty soon after I'd just started having regular sex, which caused a stinging sensation. Some of those diluted sachets really helped. If the condoms you're using are coated with a lubricant containing glycerine, that could have caused a UTI.

If he's had sex with someone else before getting with you, has he been tested for STD's?

Thanks for the advice. I'll try those of I get them. Sex isn't really regular. We live far away from each other so we can when we see each other. Which isn't as often as I would like.

I am his first. Like he is mine.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

you could be senstive to the lube on the condom or anything, i would try using a different condom, i think we use skyn because i am sensitive to anything made by durex, they must use chilli powder or something!

sliquid water based lube is also really good for sensitive people.

foreplay will not only produce natural lube but will relax your walls so you feel less friction. foreplay is a must nad you'll enjoy penetration more after foreplay.

foreplay and lube. if you still get it change your condom, if you still get it go to the gp

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Foreplay and lube as mentioned above, try this first if it doesnt sort it then maybe as suggested allergic to latex which is fairly common.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.