• Deep Throat Spray

Andy L [sign in to see picture]

I've just seen the deep throat spray on here & im quite amazed at the reviews.

My patner is a little embarrassed when we engage in oral sex, she has the belief that she can't go far enough down for me to enjoy it. I never grumble but I must admit I do prefer it the further she goes down.

Anyway, I guess we want to know if this stuff actually works? it all seems a little "too good to be true"

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Well the good thing about LH is the honest reviews.

I myself have purchased this and had varying effects, however for the price its definetly worth a try!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I bought this and it does help numb the throat and help me get him deeper. But it does wear off quick, so you need to reapply and it isn't a magical solution lol.

But worth a try for sure!

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I personally HATE the taste however it does work. Great for sore throats too.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to send mine back, it does numb my throat but it makes me feel sick like when you have a filling at the back of your mouth and it feels like something is in there xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've used it before and it does work. It's quite hard to aim though and I've sprayed my tongue more times than I care to admit!

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

I've found the oral sex mints quite effective and they also helped my OHs tooth ache whilst we were away since they're so numbing :P

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Not tried it myself but it's worth a try so you both enjoy it more!

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Ironically my OH's biggest problem is hitting the back of her throat with the spray! She can already deepthroat but with the occasional gag reflex, when she gets the spray right it does work but like others say not for long, mostly she ends up with a numb tongue!!! 😂
    Best thing for good deep throat is training your gag reflex, as my OH found it is possible but it does take work and there is still the possibility of the odd gag!

Pleasure_mate [sign in to see picture]

It seems they have now invented a spray for everything now! Interesting to see it get mixed reviews. Is it not a bit of a mood kill... "Hang on... Let me get the spray" would be a turn off for me

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.