• Couple Sex Ideas

LoveH [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I am quite new to these forums and this is my first thread so please bear with me!

Me and my partner have used LH toys, things like wands, dildos, butt plugs.

We have been looking for "new things" to try and do together but everything we seem to find is the same.

Does anybody have any ideas to share with me on new things to do/try together?

We became engaged on our 5th anniversary this week, so want to do something special together:-)

Thank you all so much x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

have you concidered restraints, a spanking paddle, a blind fold, and tickler, for sensory play.

Or my personal favourite, pegging; but that is something for people more experienced in anal play.

And I don;t know if you have tried that either. if you could be more specific about what you have tied it would be easier to offer ideas.

We have used restraints, yes. I am yet to use them on him, but tonight could be the night.

I have heard of pegging, not sure if it is what we have tried I need to read about it, but we have tried anal play before, he likes it I am trying to enjoy it slowly but surely!

I could try a spanking paddle, yes haven't tried this before

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Why not a couples vibrator like the We-Vibe 4? They are great fun :)

Oooo not seen these? Ill look! Exciting :D

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Pegging is where you would wear a strapon harness, there is a thread just a little ways back

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1471272-pegging-strap-on-sex-for-couples/

there are a few links there to go through, a FWB of mine loved to do this for me, she said it turned her on so much, and made her feel powerful, it fantastic for role reversal play, but a lot of guys won't go for it; they don't know what they are missing. I have orgasms that make normal male one feel like spiting in comparison.

Get him blind folded as well a give him random touches kisses, or trail your warm undies over him, etc, interspace with spanks, so he never knows where you will kiss him, or if it will be a spank. You can trease him to destraction, then let him loose on you and enjoy the firery passion you have built up in him.

Or swap places first. spanking with your bare hand feels great for both too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.