• The weekends sexual plans. ....

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Lmh 95 I am so pleased to hear that you have tried the toy. I agree that it's a bit noisy but it's sure got some decent power behind it. I find it does the job with no attachments and that the standard 3 balls are good enough for me. I have tried all the attachments but still go back to it just as it is. It's a great little toy for such a low price. I am on my third set of batteries now. I wish I had brought it sooner!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

Lmh 95 I am so pleased to hear that you have tried the toy. I agree that it's a bit noisy but it's sure got some decent power behind it. I find it does the job with no attachments and that the standard 3 balls are good enough for me. I have tried all the attachments but still go back to it just as it is. It's a great little toy for such a low price. I am on my third set of batteries now. I wish I had brought it sooner!

It is a great little low price starter toy to find out what you like before moving on to other things when and if you feel ready. I'm really glad you're still enjoying it so much :)
    LOVE [sign in to see picture]

gonna wear some large knicers for a change from small ones and see how he likes to do me with them on!!

change of sexual sceane

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.