• The weekends sexual plans. ....

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a sexual weekend for me. Saw the oh last night and managed 2 sessions. Hopefully tonight's session will be longer and more adventurous. Planning on a nice body stocking and an early night after a lovely shower together shortly

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

Definitely a sexual weekend for me. Saw the oh last night and managed 2 sessions. Hopefully tonight's session will be longer and more adventurous. Planning on a nice body stocking and an early night after a lovely shower together shortly

Someone's come out of their shell!!!

Glad you are enjoying the body stockings xxx

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

Have fun :)

Well last night was a wash out, after having a lovely shower, we made the mistake of watching a bit of TV, I fell asleep, as did my OH.

bagpuss356 wrote:

Well last night was a wash out, after having a lovely shower, we made the mistake of watching a bit of TV, I fell asleep, as did my OH.

Never mind bagpuss356. There's always the next time you are together to look forward to and you must have both really needed the sleep :)
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I NEVER thought I would EVER say the but... the outlaws are back from their month long holiday this week. They hinted they would take the kids overnight so I can spend a full day and night with the husband. As he was relocated to a bedsit its not really suitable for family overnight stays but one on one is good enough! Happy days!

RosyCheek wrote:

I NEVER thought I would EVER say the but... the outlaws are back from their month long holiday this week. They hinted they would take the kids overnight so I can spend a full day and night with the husband. As he was relocated to a bedsit its not really suitable for family overnight stays but one on one is good enough! Happy days!

Have fun :)
    hornyandkinky [sign in to see picture]

We have got a weekend at swingfield. Really looking forward to it as we have never been before x

Babycatt [sign in to see picture]

It's our naughty weekend this weekend. I can't decide what to do at all. I've got stuff everywhere but I'm so stuck for ideas this month :/

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Think iam going to have a naughty one this weekend too..i think maid outfit will probably come out along with candles and hot stones and gag and collar which he really loves on me. And his favorite toys ..all about him but of course i enjoy it all too ^^ xx

Babycatt [sign in to see picture]

Sounds good! I've just placed a big order to come Saturday morning :)

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Being retired everyday is like the weekend, ha-ha. But unbeknowing to us a member of the family arrived last Friday (we got the call on Thurday night) and asked to stay for 5 days, which was OK for us, but I did have planned some fun in the swimming pool, which was put on ice.

Now she goes home tomorrow, so the plan is now on again, just hope wifey is up for it, she talking about going out shopping. Not really my scene! Prehaps I will shock her when she returns from her shopping trip

anneke [sign in to see picture]

jimbogemini wrote:

I am so excited. In for a belated birthday treat tomorrow afternoon. Taking a backpack with a blanket, rope and several implements to a deserted building we've used before. ( The advantage of living in the country ). Stripped, hands tied together and raised on tiptoes by a rope over a beam, blindfolded and legs spread. Then having my bottom paddled, strapped, flogged with our special cat o' nine tails and finally caned with a leather crop. OH will probably give me oral, as if I won't be ready enough, then reverse onto me. I know I won't last long. I'll be released and then down on the blanket to finish her off orally. Taking a nice bottle of wine for afters. Hopefully recover quickly and have a slow session. Quick drink in the local on our way home. Out for a meal at night. Hope it's a nice day. Hope this is not TMI.

Have a fab time enjoy x

anneke [sign in to see picture]

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Being retired everyday is like the weekend, ha-ha. But unbeknowing to us a member of the family arrived last Friday (we got the call on Thurday night) and asked to stay for 5 days, which was OK for us, but I did have planned some fun in the swimming pool, which was put on ice.

Now she goes home tomorrow, so the plan is now on again, just hope wifey is up for it, she talking about going out shopping. Not really my scene! Prehaps I will shock her when she returns from her shopping trip

That sounds like good fun enjoy :)

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I have Friday and Monday off work and my man is coming to visit me for 4 days! I really can't wait. This will be the longest time we've spent together :)

There will be lots of fun and laughter, and of course sex.

Not sure exactly what we'll be doing but we plan to try at least one thing that we haven't before ;)

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

I have Friday and Monday off work and my man is coming to visit me for 4 days! I really can't wait. This will be the longest time we've spent together :)

There will be lots of fun and laughter, and of course sex.

Not sure exactly what we'll be doing but we plan to try at least one thing that we haven't before ;)

You must be so excited, hope you have super kinky weekend ;)

Sounds good delilha. I hope you enjoy. No plans for me this weekend as won't be seeing the oh. Listening to literotica is on the cards and an appointment with my vibrator

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

For us it an away weekend, Saturday is the Alternative and Burlesque mega fair in Manchester during the day, then whatever takes our fancy for the rest of the time, which will end up late nights and mornings in bed :))

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Anal and oral will definitely be on the cards as I have just swapped my pill so I need yo use condoms for anything vaginal!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.