• What's new that you love

    1469547479
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5888
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36367

    Wow!! Looks gorgeous in purple 😍

    It does 😍

    Slightly annoyed that the black one didn't come with a case but this one does :(

    1469547849
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2808
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Doxy should sell cases separately for us without one, I can't understand why they don't do it!! I would like one for my regular Doxy too!

    1469549527
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 346
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2015

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36367

    Wow!! Looks gorgeous in purple 😍

    +1 looks amazing!
    1469552010
    Boox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    That is a shame you'd look great in this range! Hopefully lovehoney can come up with their own plus size remake of pink lipstick products that would be pretty great!

    1469552125
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Boox wrote:

    That is a shame you'd look great in this range! Hopefully lovehoney can come up with their own plus size remake of pink lipstick products that would be pretty great!

    Pretty great? It would be bloody awesome!!!

    I can actually say on this occasion I am jealous of everyone size 14 and under xxx

    1469552158
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4790
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    This looks stunning in purple http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36367

    I don't have a mains wand so this might have to be the one. Now where is that lottery ticket I need to check?

    1469552321
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2808
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    LNT, are you sure a size 14 wont fit you? You look so slim on your pictures!!

    1469552919
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1270
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    I need this in my life 💜💜💜http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36367
    Better start saving lol :)

    1469553031
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    LNT, are you sure a size 14 wont fit you? You look so slim on your pictures!!

    Pretty sure!!!!

    I have however just ordered a dress that goes up to a 14 in the hope I can squeeze and it can stretch to fit me, but think I may be lining myself up for a fall. Fingers crossed xx

    1469553614
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    LNT, are you sure a size 14 wont fit you? You look so slim on your pictures!!

    Pretty sure!!!!

    I have however just ordered a dress that goes up to a 14 in the hope I can squeeze and it can stretch to fit me, but think I may be lining myself up for a fall. Fingers crossed xx

    This one

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32574

    I live in hope xxx

    1469554989
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2808
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Oh wow! I can also cross my fingers for you! If it fits you could maybe try a pink lipstick item and hope it fits (they look stretchy!) 😄

    1469564489
    Boox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    LNT I had a pink lipstick dress tester a while back and they are really stretchy material! You look slim in your pictures I'm positive it will stretch to you! On the bottom pink lipstick items make your booty look super peachy and yummy!!!

    1469568095
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5947
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Brand new tenga egg it looks and hope it feels as good as it sounds.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35980

    1469570148
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3002
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    My review of the newer lace mini dress with keyhole front

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36093&reviewid=159242#customer_reviews

    I love it BTW

    1469580546
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4790
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    My review of the newer lace mini dress with keyhole front

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36093&reviewid=159242#customer_reviews

    I love it BTW

    It looks beautiful Vanessa and right up your street in terms of style. I pradict more photos!

    1469581170
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Doxy should sell cases separately for us without one, I can't understand why they don't do it!! I would like one for my regular Doxy too!

    I had to buy a case from a different site. £20 it was.

    1469581541
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4790
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I have a question to all you doxy wand owners. Well in fact 2 questions.

    1. What is the ascending vibration mode actually like? Is it good, or just a bit of a gimmick to make the wand sound more versatile?

    2. Is the weight of about 800g difficult to handle when your using it on yourself? Does it make you wrist ache?

    I know I sound daft but I like to know these things before I set about the serious job of trying to find enough money to buy it.

    1469636858
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4790
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    I have a question to all you doxy wand owners. Well in fact 2 questions.

    1. What is the ascending vibration mode actually like? Is it good, or just a bit of a gimmick to make the wand sound more versatile?

    2. Is the weight of about 800g difficult to handle when your using it on yourself? Does it make you wrist ache?

    I know I sound daft but I like to know these things before I set about the serious job of trying to find enough money to buy it.

    Come on all you doxy die case owners, I know your out there.

    1469651908
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I was lucky enough to test this and have been waiting for it to go live so I can say how amazing it is! Highly recommend it. I prefer it to my more expensive rabbits http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35525

    1469652183
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 979
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36398

    Just spotted this, I want 😍 Never had a teddy before, but this is on the wish list to try!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.