• What's new that you love

    1478179912
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    Not a new product, but the packaging is new. Love the fresh design of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31540

    Oh, that is nice!

    +1 - I just noticed the cherry oil has changed too :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31539

    1478179994
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    Not a new product, but the packaging is new. Love the fresh design of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31540

    Oh, that is nice!

    +1 - I just noticed the cherry oil has changed too :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31539

    also this strawberry candle - I really like the new presentation of this range :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31550

    1478180185
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6347
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    NatandTom wrote:

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    Not a new product, but the packaging is new. Love the fresh design of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31540

    Oh, that is nice!

    +1 - I just noticed the cherry oil has changed too :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31539

    also this strawberry candle - I really like the new presentation of this range :)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31550

    I just found this too - lol. It does looks really fun & classy too :) xx

    1478181093
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2799
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    It looks so much better! 😄

    1478634978
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015
    1478645748
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I'm really liking the idea of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36916

    I looked at buying my OH the older version, but by the time I had saved the money it had gone.

    NatandTom love the outfit but would need a larger size. Not sure OH would be a fan though he is not one for dressing up.

    1478651339
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    It's also available in plus size Fun Louise! It's definitely one of the nicer santa dresses I've seen. The hot Octopuss looks fantastic - maybe you'll be lucky enough to test it out :)

    1478652356
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1496
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    I just spotted the plus size Santa outfit too Nat. Its really stunning, doesn't look like cheap flammable tat you see in fancy dress stores. Like your OH Fun Louise my husband isn't into dress up, nor am I really but it looks amazing.

    1478678468
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Exactly! Many dress up Christmas outfits are tacky and look uncomfortable, but that one is rather lovely. It's probably suitable for a party too as it has a cover-up, so it doesn't just have to be limited to dressing up in the bedroom :)

    1478679100
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3479
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Also loving the new packaging designs. The Santa suit looks lush Nat I'll be a little wary about sizing until there's some reviews though.
    And the Octopuss looks amazing going to be a couple of very lucky fella's who are chosen to test them. Eeek can't wait to see the reviews. I hope they're as good as they look maybe a great Xmas present for babe.

    1478679208
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3479
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I saw this a few weeks ago http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36820 I love the look i'm just not sure the material is right for this time of year lol

    1478688741
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    NatandTom wrote:

    So cute! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36904

    That has to be the most adorable Santa outfit I've seen, the cape is so sweet! :D

    1478688885
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    So cute! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36904

    That has to be the most adorable Santa outfit I've seen, the cape is so sweet! :D

    doesn't really do anything for me!

    1478689002
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    So cute! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36904

    That has to be the most adorable Santa outfit I've seen, the cape is so sweet! :D

    doesn't really do anything for me!

    I like it for fancy dress a lot! Not so much for sexy bedroom wear though lol! x

    1478693832
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1003
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    just saw this and wow 😍

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36371

    that colour is stunning! 💝

    1478694807
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 345
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2015

    I love this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36344 on my wishlist it goes! :D

    1478695050
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 345
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2015

    Oooh and this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36363 beautiful colour :)

    1478709549
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1544
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    So cute! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36904

    That has to be the most adorable Santa outfit I've seen, the cape is so sweet! :D

    doesn't really do anything for me!

    me neither!
    1478733367
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Love love love the Midnight Bloom chemise

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36135

    1478765233
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I love this it looks really sexy and really nice to have a long length item.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36349

    Sadly I'm a plus size and at present its not avalible in a plus size ☹️

    Hopefully it might come in the future.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.