• Half Year Anniversary Advice?

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I are going to have been together for half a year in a few weeks. I want to surprise him as we have the house to ourselves (I live with my folks) for a week. Specifically I want that night to be amazing.

I know everyone is different but I wondered what everyone had done to surprise your partner? Non sex wise and sex wise. Have you made an amazing dinner and dressed up in something sexy?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

AdventurousO [sign in to see picture]

You could try mixing the non-sex wise stuff with the sexy stuff like you said with dinner and dressing up.

In my experience making a nice meal, then surprising your other half by bringing it to the table dressed in some stunning lingerie will drive them crazy over dinner and set the mood for the night ahead.

Depending on what you're into this could be as tame or as kinky as you like. For me a really short skirt and commando works very well (cutlery does have a tendency to fall on the floor).

If you or your partner are into anal play a butt plug added in to the mix could be the cherry on the cake. Especially if he's not expecting it. If you're a bit inexperienced in that area it'd be best to experiment on your own first to make sure you know the feeling without the added pressure. It could be a strange feeling or the best orgasm of your life!

I hope this has helped or inspired :) x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I never seem to get that far with anyone, but you could turn your room into a sort of love nest. soft lighting; candles if you can do it safely, or fairy lights. sexy lingerie laid out for him to choose what you wear, and let him sit and watch you put it on for him; maybe something you would like to see him wear. Or put on layers, and layers of clothing for him to "unwrap you" with a naughty suprise of what undies you have put on before.

A nice but light meal, with a desert to share, I love to feed a partner their favourite icecream by puting it in my mouth and passing it over to them in a kiss, one small mouthful at a time. So intimate.

You could wrap up sextoys, and or ligerie like presents. to open as you go through the meal, to build antisipation. or lay the presents out in a love trail leading to the room of your choice. maybe even have things planed to happen in various diferent rooms through out the house, and ending in the bedroom.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Why not plan a nice meal ( If your not great in the kitchen order a favourite take away) set a nice table, candles, wine etc, dress tastefully on the outside but loose fitting & wear something very sexy (or nothing!) underneath.

Before you sit down ensure you've prepared a few "selfies" showing what you may or may not be wearing under your outfit. Send one or two just as you sit down to eat.

Ensure you offer the gravy/sauces etc so you can keep bending over his plate - oh and make sure his glass is always topped up.

Enjoy dessert!

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the inspiration guys! I'm still deciding but this has really helped :)

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I find it'sd always the little things, like slow dancing in the front room, going for a late night walk somewhere pretty. Good luck!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.