• playtime alone. .....

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Hi. Loving the love honey forums. Have had so much support from people on here. It's a great place to be. Anyway. I am obsessed by my new clit vibrator and can't get enough of it. Using it several times a day at the moment and it's improved my sex drive no end. My oh doesn't really know what had hit him! I am curious as to how people manage to get alone time to play and indulge in "one person pleasure" I simply find that dressing in my sexy body stocking and getting into bed works a treat. It makes me feel confident. Get the lube and clit vibe out and let pure pleasure begin. Anyone else dress up for their own pleasure?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hi bagpuss356.

I don't tend to get dressed up for alone time as I tend to get mine in the bath or shower with fingers or a waterproof bullet or I do it in bed just before going to sleep. So I'm either naked or have my nightie pulled up.

I have noticed though that in the past if I have been dressed up for sex and then have some alone time after that if I do have stockings or hold ups on that the feel of them when my feet cross or rub together feels amazing and adds to the experience:)

Never thought about the bath or in my case I tend to have more showers. I didn't know such a thing as waterproof bullet existed? A vibebrator I assume?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

There are lots of waterproof toys for sale on here 😄 I love them since it also makes cleaning easier :)

Any recommendations ladies?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hi again

If you look at the descriptions on the product pages there is lots of bullet vibes or vibrators that are waterproof.

Personally I have and would thoroughly recommend the Rocks Off Bamboo 10 function bullet vibrator which is really powerful and feels amazing!

Other waterproof ones I have are the Tracey Cox supersex bullet which is also pretty powerful but just has a single speed and I also have the Lovehoney dream bullet vibrator which has speeds and patterns too.
    If you are taking anything waterproof into the water though make sure that the cap is securely tightened first and that you dry it really well after use to avoid damaging a favourite toy. I got a little water inside the seal of my dream bullet as I hadn't tightened it enough the first time I took it into the bath but luckily it still works.

I haven't tried any of my larger vibrators in the shower yet. I find the bullets are just the perfect size for bath and shower fun for me :)

Just watched the video for the rocks off 10 function bullet. Looks amazing, perfect for clitoral stimulation. Interested in the different patterns it has to offer. Looks like a good toy and something that will hit the spot

HungLikeA [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

Just watched the video for the rocks off 10 function bullet. Looks amazing, perfect for clitoral stimulation. Interested in the different patterns it has to offer. Looks like a good toy and something that will hit the spot

and I've just added it to a wishlist for my oh, looks good, looking forward to using it with her as well as knowing she has it for solo play.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I play any time, anywhere, with any thing ! Lol ......sorry, not much help am I 😉 x

Sounds like you have a lot of fun Terri

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

Sounds like you have a lot of fun Terri

I most certainly do 😈 lol xx

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

dont tend to dress up for it but have on accassion and felt amazing, dont know why i dont do it more often xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.