• Erotic reading

Wavey_Davey [sign in to see picture]

Wow....just been playing some literotica audio through car stereo-how come today of all days there were no jams onot M6? Hehe Thank you so much for bringing this in to my life. My wife will be happy too when she hears! Hehe

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I just hope you don't get too distracted while you're driving !

Hehe...no Wildflower, promise I gave the road proper attention!

I'm sure you did ,I was only joking !
    I read some stuff on swinging heaven last night and agree that even the ones that say they're fact are most likely a product of fantasy. ...either that or I've been living a sheltered existence haha !
    Can't beat literotica audio !

andyappetite [sign in to see picture]

Literotica is brilliant.

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

Morning. I have just indulged thanks to the suggestions above and spent an hour on literotica. Although the reading material looks great i went straight for the audio and I am certainty not disappointed! Tons to choose from for every taste and omg did I get turned on just by the very first audio I listed to, titled friends with benefits. God I enjoyed it! So many things to listen to and I would recommend this. Certainty made me satisfied in more ways than one! !!!

i went straight to audio 2 listening to pussy torment by sandman i had a really shaking legs orgasm xx

wildflower wrote:

I'm sure you did ,I was only joking !
    I read some stuff on swinging heaven last night and agree that even the ones that say they're fact are most likely a product of fantasy. ...either that or I've been living a sheltered existence haha !
    Can't beat literotica audio !

Lol I know you were. Well as far as SH is concerned I didn't think I had lead that sheltered a life but some of the readers 'fact' stories are fine as fiction (some could even be called erotic) but who do they think they are kidding? Lol screams of sex starved teenage boys
    Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

Are the stories and audio free to read and listen to on literotica.com?

As far as I'm aware Literotica is a free site .

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

I hope it's free. I have been listening tons. The audio is truly satisfying in so many way

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

If you like comics, you can try this one http://buttsmithy.com/archives/comic/fgsfds

Recommend the vesper martini on litrotica.
    It really was hot! !!!!

Have you got a fav author on there yet bagpuss, or do you just listen according to a particular interest? x I'll give your suggestion a try later ;)

toys i love to try out [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome katsm xhamster has that plus videos

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I think I'll have to investigate that vesper martini story later tonight bagpuss356. Sounds like it's a good one :)

Wildflower. I haven't got a favourite author yet, so many to try. Definitely prefer audios where woman are having the sex, the imagination of what the man is saying is a real turn on.
    Lmh95 did you listen to my recommendation?

Bagpuss , I listened to the Vesper Martini story ...wow! if only I could have her job !
    This was a bit of a change for me cos I usually listen to male voice stories ,there's one in particular whos voice really does it for me and luckily hes done lots of stuff for me to enjoyably work my way through !

bagpuss356 wrote:

Wildflower. I haven't got a favourite author yet, so many to try. Definitely prefer audios where woman are having the sex, the imagination of what the man is saying is a real turn on.
    Lmh95 did you listen to my recommendation?

I did have a listen bagpuss356. I thought that the woman had a lovely voice to listen to but I thought I had pressed something wrong when there was no male voice and I started it again but then I realised that he didn't speak at all. It was a good story and a great idea for a role-play. Have you any others that you can recommend? Thanks :)

wildflower wrote:

Bagpuss , I listened to the Vesper Martini story ...wow! if only I could have her job !
    This was a bit of a change for me cos I usually listen to male voice stories ,there's one in particular whos voice really does it for me and luckily hes done lots of stuff for me to enjoyably work my way through !

Any recommendations wildflower for stories with the male voice that you like? Thanks:)

Imh95 I would recommend listening to a story called The Headmasters Office by Spurious . I find this one very hot and also a little funny ....there's something that happens in this story that made me laugh out loud :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.