• Erotic reading

Katsm [sign in to see picture]

Please can anyone suggest a blog (or website or something like that) that has got erotic reading material - not so much books.

A long while ago someone suggested a few and they were amazing - Never forgotten the content! Some were a bit like a diary entry or blog and it seemed like they were written by women.

I have long forgotten where I saw them and can not find the thread on here (it was probably a couple of years ago!

Many thanks if you've got any suggestions x

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

One of the best ones I use is Literotica , they have a wide range of stories written by both men and women and also have audio stories too......which are fun ! x

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

Lushstories.com is one I used to read

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I love Literotica so that I can look up stories about specific kinks X

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

My blog contains some of what might be considered erotic stories
    Subsmissives.com/experiences

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

As posted above,literotica is great.great content, something for every fetish,kink and desire

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I was going to suggest your blog but didn't want to seem like a creep! Always enjoy reading about your experiences, very interesting :)
    Katsm [sign in to see picture]

Many thanks for your suggestions everyone. I'm looking forward to some fun reading ;-)

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Scandarella has some fantastic erotic short stories! :-)

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Morning. I have just indulged thanks to the suggestions above and spent an hour on literotica. Although the reading material looks great i went straight for the audio and I am certainty not disappointed! Tons to choose from for every taste and omg did I get turned on just by the very first audio I listed to, titled friends with benefits. God I enjoyed it! So many things to listen to and I would recommend this. Certainty made me satisfied in more ways than one! !!!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yeah , the audio is such a turn on isn't it , especially if you find someone with a sexy voice too ! I'm presently working my way through the list of my favourite author on there .....my headphones have never had as much use !

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I never knew literotica did audio stories. I will be checking them out. Thanks :)

The audio is brilliant leliak. This will become a regular feature in my life. With I has known about it sooner.
    Wildflower. The audio is amazing and with hundreds to choose from there is hours of pleasure to be had. I didn't bother with headphones, but it certainly would be a good idea.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I can't wait to listen to some Bagpuss356 :) I imagine listening to it with headphones a real turn on. I've not read any erotic stories for ages, so looking forward to checking some out.

Here's an idea, if your into bondage. Get your OH to restraint/tie you up. Put the headphones on you and play an erotic story whilst he does some naughty things to you. ;)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely be checking out literotica.com. The audio option with headphones sounds a brilliant idea! Here's hoping there is a story narrated by a male with a sexy, husky French accent and that will just be the cherry on top for me :)

Literotica has certainly boosted my mood this weekend. I intend to get myself an early night tonight and listen to more. It's fun, but such a turn on at the same time. Some of the audio recordings are poor quality, but with plenty to choose from your guaranteed to find something to suit. I particularly like ones where people are kissing, I find that a huge turn on leaving my mind wondering and imagination running wild whilst indulging in some play time of my own :-);-)

Wavey_Davey [sign in to see picture]

Literotica is great but i also didnt know they did audio...but will be listening in very soon.

Another site is swingingheaven.co.uk the stories range from rubbish wishful thinking to quick titilation to some really great reading. Althought current trend seems to be BBC and cuckholding

The audio is great. A real turn on for me. Having an early night tonight so I can listen to more. ....

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Foxxy wrote:

Scandarella has some fantastic erotic short stories! :-)

Fankoo :-)

I do have some short stories on my site if anybody fancies checking it out, but not much at the moment. But I plan to fatten my erotica section up a bit in July, as it's been neglected of late.

My site address is in my Lovehoney bio, or there's links in the Lovehoney Erotica Writer's thread if anyone is interested.x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I was going to suggest your blog but didn't want to seem like a creep! Always enjoy reading about your experiences, very interesting :)
    😚

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.