• basket of treats.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Hi making a basket of solo treats for me, for my 50th, already got a recharable bullet, thinking recharable wand as they're quieter got all the corsets I need, anything else, anal not in to.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

Personally speaking I'd say your pretty much there for a solo basket.

I would maybe add some nice lubes and orgasm balms for when using the bullet or wand :)

Twilightgirl123 wrote:

I would maybe add some nice lubes and orgasm balms for when using the bullet or wand :)

Thankyou was thinking the Lego range.

kittencub wrote:

Twilightgirl123 wrote:

Thankyou was thinking the Lego range.
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe some essential oils or a nicely scented candle?

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Are you not into insertable toys? I think i would like a nice piece of glass or a mustang if it were me x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps some nice stockings to go with your corsets ?

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I'll always recommend glass if you are in to that sort of thing, if not then why not a massage candle or some sexy stockings/tights? Can't really go wrong with those!

Happy Birthday too :D

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

A Lelo rechargable wand sounds like a great idea! I have the medium and it's extremely quiet :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

I'll always recommend glass if you are in to that sort of thing, if not then why not a massage candle or some sexy stockings/tights? Can't really go wrong with those!

Happy Birthday too :D

+1

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

If you really want some indulgence, I'd really recommend this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32937

A little pricey, but so worth it.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Happy Birthday! +1 to the candles, and pampering treats. I can also highly recommend this rechargeable wand - it is my 'go to toy' at the moment. It is pretty powerful, fairly quiet and the neck is really flexible too. It also comes with some free bath oil atm :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578

Scorpius12 wrote:

Happy Birthday! +1 to the candles, and pampering treats. I can also highly recommend this rechargeable wand - it is my 'go to toy' at the moment. It is pretty powerful for a rechargeable wand, fairly quiet and the neck is really flexible too. It also comes with some free bath oil atm :) xx

The oils won't be used, Hubby no longer touches me sexually, the lelo wand I'd love. Stockings would have to be plus size hold ups. Thanks for all suggestions, insertable toys I find too big now and uncomfortable, no sex life, so don't bother much now.

Scorpius12 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Happy Birthday! +1 to the candles, and pampering treats. I can also highly recommend this rechargeable wand - it is my 'go to toy' at the moment. It is pretty powerful for a rechargeable wand, fairly quiet and the neck is really flexible too. It also comes with some free bath oil atm :) xx

Wails in dispair we no l9nger have a bath, we have a wet romantic due to our disability.

kittencub wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Wails in dispair we no l9nger have a bath, we have a wet romantic due to our disability.

You could still use the oil in the shower - just add a couple of drops to a plain shower wash - that way you will still be able to get the benefits from the oil and feel really pampered too xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

You could still use the oil in the shower - just add a couple of drops to a plain shower wash - that way you will still be able to get the benefits from the oil and feel really pampered too xx

Oh thanks that's brilliant ill think about that, most admit not a fan of the books, but love the FSOG range, mm could buy those instead.

Well I've checked reviews definately recharable wand, FSOG, a nono, hard to switch off and too much mirror effect, with the chrome, yes im fussy but not a fan of my body so no mirrors for me lelo or bodywand I think a case for them nice lube, would love a rabbit recharable but small, my happy rabbit was too big in the end and died anyway.

Gone for a mains bodywand wand, loved the battery one. Also a rocks 10 recharable bullet and storage box for then will pick fancy lube ext later, birthdays not till July any way.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

What about these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32927

Perfect for a bit of forplay and the feathers should tickle and tease while the clamps pinch. I think it would get me in the mood for some solo fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.